• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers General Discussion

I'm very fond of Animated Starscream, but Armada Starscream is very much up there. Unicron Trilogy Starscream in general honestly, since he's pretty good in Energon and great in Cybertron.

Ah, Animated Starscream is great as well. I haven't watched Energon yet and Cybertron was... not that good to me.

LordTracer said:
Ah, Animated Starscream is great as well. I haven't watched Energon yet and Cybertron was... not that good to me.
I'd definitely reccomend the subtitled version of Energon (titled "Super Link") over the dubbed version.

Speaking of Unicron and Primus should their profiles acknowledge the fact that singularities kind of got nuked thus making them former multiversal singularities

They kinda do already, as their powers and and abilities are separated into "Avatars/Post-Shroud" and "Singularity/Pre-Shroud."

Genericstickman said:
Speaking of Unicron and Primus should their profiles acknowledge the fact that singularities kind of got nuked thus making them former multiversal singularities
Only the various universal interpretations became distinct. Upon researching, their multiversal selves remain the same, whereas their avatars in every reality can have variations.

One of the first things he did was bump a thread created by lustita Prime from over four years ago.

CalebTB12 said:
One of the first things he did was bump a thread created by lustita Prime from over four years ago.
Funny that he would be back, especially considering that he was blocked three years ago.

Yeah, well he acts the same too. I have no idea why he'd be back either, but it doesn't sound like lustita Prime was the brightest light. Maybe he just got bored from quarantine.

Yawns... I'm new lmao. Go block me lol Idc if you think I'm an alt because I'm not lol. Comic vine>>>>>>>>>>> Battles wiki

Autobot234 said:
Yawns... I'm knew lmao. Go block me lol Idc if you think I'm an alt because I'm not lol. Comic vine>>>>>>>>>>> Battles wiki
Then far be it from me to stop you from crawling back to that site.

Okay, I just need to give some advice here. We need to improve the justification on the 2-A, and Low 1-C ratings on the God tiers profiles. I've asked several knowledgeable members on the issue, and I just want more explanation/scans on why the verse ranks at this. The pages look utterly incomplete, and could really use some better explanation and justification on the ratings is all. Thank you.

Probably best to wait until the forum migration is finished before we get started on something like that.

Back