• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers Bayverse Revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm new to this site; if I commit any mistakes--let me know. I would appreciate it)

So, I checked the Michael Bay Transformers profiles, and they are--without offending anybody--an odd mess. Allow me to explain:

Top Tiers such as Optimus Prime, Megatron, Lockdown, Sentinel Prime and Shockwave are scaled all to themselfs, or or to featless characters; allow me to quote the pages:

Megatron:

"(Easily destroyed buildings physically and with his weapons, killed Optimus in Revenge of the Fallen, killed Jazz and defeated Sentinel Prime. Significantly stronger than most Cybertronians)"

Optimus Prime:

"(Killed Grindor, defeated Starscream and briefly took down Megatron all at once, killed Bonecrusher, killed Shockwave, fought Sentinel Prime, Lockdown and Galvatron, killed Megatron in Dark of the Moon [somewhat as his mind was still intact by Age of Extinction])"

Sentinel Prime:

"(Overpowered Optimus Prime)"

Lockdown:

"(Subdued Optimus Prime with a few blasts)"

Shockwave:

"(Stronger than most transformers, knocked Optimus out of the sky with his cannon)"

As we can all see, the top tiers are scaled to featless characters, and a load of circular reasoning is shown. I don't recall much feats from the movies; so if somebody could provide a tier to scale them to--I would appreciate it.

Well, there is one Transformer they all scale to.

Scorponok. Who survived Maverick missiles and had literally no injuries.

Didn't every single transformer tank reentry?

OP also tanks getting smashed through a building by Megatron and the rebuilt Megatron tears a submarine in half upon being revived.

ByAsura said:
Didn't every single transformer tank reentry?

OP also tanks getting smashed through a building by Megatron and the rebuilt Megatron tears a submarine in half upon being revived.
The first is a 9A feat

BTW destroying a Large buildings is a High 8C feat

Most reentry calcs I've seen are Building to Large Building level, and these are multi tonne robots. Do you have a calc to prove this claim?

I know.

Optimus' weight was confirmed during Revenge of The Fallen. I think it was four US Tons (3628.73 kilograms)?Assuming those things have similar speeds to that of a meteor; 11km/s (cause they're meteors as well), we could apply Kinetic Energy:

0.5(3628.73)*11000^2 = 2.195382e11 joules, which is 52.4 tons of TNT.

You should make a blog with that calculation, and a link to the weight's source. @TamuraAkemiZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back