• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transduality question

What does each type of transduality give you and what would you need to have to affect it aside from feats obviously?

Type 1 - Depends on what kind of dualities you are unbound of

Type 2- Acausality Types 2 & 5, NEP2, Immortality Type 5

Type 3 - Same of the above + BDE

Type 4 - Same of the above but on a more incomprehensible level since its not about just dual systems anymore, but 3-valued logic to infinite-valued ones.

It's more like wonky invulnerability for existing on a system outside those dualities.

If Fire is 1, and Water is 2, the transdual character would be 3.

If Life is 1 and Death is 0, the transdual character would be 2 (hence the immortality type 5. This also applies to the duality of dead-alive)

If the character in question exists in a place where he stated he removed the duality life and death, would it count as type 2 since he is neither dead or alive in that space, but is also capable of existing in it which could mean he's beyond the duality itself?

If the character in question exists in a place where he stated he removed the duality life and death, would it count as type 2 since he is neither dead or alive in that space, but is also capable of existing in it which could mean he's beyond the duality itself?
Limited Transduality (Type 1; Is stated to be removed from the duality of Life and Death, however only when he is in a specific space.) If I exist in a Dimension where the duality of Light and Dark do not exist, that doesn't mean I am beyond those dualities normally. It just means is a rule of the dimension which I and anyone else there are being FORCED to follow. Its not by my own power, and if I left that dimension I would be under the dualities of Light and Darkness again.

"How Pitiful for you to think you can kill us, the divine beings with that stupid blade of death of yours. We are beyond all Dualities, be it life or death, time or space and any duality for example. We are nor 1 nor 0, but the abosulte. We are in no way bound by the mortal system but completely trascended over its laws."

Would this be type 2 or type 1? ( kind of confused ), ik its not type 3 or 4 cuz the character is a 2a guy.

The scan is divided into multiple scans but i just used my magic and merged them.

"How Pitiful for you to think you can kill us, the divine beings with that stupid blade of death of yours. We are beyond all Dualities, be it life or death, time or space and any duality for example. We are nor 1 nor 0, but the abosulte. We are in no way bound by the mortal system but completely trascended over its laws."

Would this be type 2 or type 1? ( kind of confused ), ik its not type 3 or 4 cuz the character is a 2a guy.

The scan is divided into multiple scans but i just used my magic and merged them.

Type 1 - Depends on what kind of dualities you are unbound of

Type 2- Acausality Types 2 & 5, NEP2, Immortality Type 5

Type 3 - Same of the above + BDE

Type 4 - Same of the above but on a more incomprehensible level since its not about just dual systems anymore, but 3-valued logic to infinite-valued ones.
Can you explain the difference between type 2, 3 and 4? 4 kinda seems complex honestly.

Type 1 - Some specific dualities

Type 2- All dualities of the verse

Type 3 - Same of the above but 1-A

Type 4 - Trialities and/or higher, up to an infinite-valued system

Last edited:
Limited Transduality (Type 1; Is stated to be removed from the duality of Life and Death, however only when he is in a specific space.) If I exist in a Dimension where the duality of Light and Dark do not exist, that doesn't mean I am beyond those dualities normally. It just means is a rule of the dimension which I and anyone else there are being FORCED to follow. Its not by my own power, and if I left that dimension I would be under the dualities of Light and Darkness again.
I heard a similar argument, and what i thought about it is that a place with the duality removed would follow the same law as conceptual destruction since the concept(s) the person abide by is non existing, so will the person. Or does existing in a place with erased dualities work differently. And is limited transduality automatically type 1?

I heard a similar argument, and what i thought about it is that a place with the duality removed would follow the same law as conceptual destruction since the concept(s) the person abide by is non existing, so will the person. Or does existing in a place with erased dualities work differently. And is limited transduality automatically type 1?
It really depends on the context. Like is the removal of Life & Death stated to be permanent? Like are they still free from death even once they leave that space? Or is there some kind of feat of them not being affected by Death or Life Manipulation?

Type 1 Transduality is probably going to be removed soon and Transduality Type 2 & 3 are likely to be merged. In any case, Transduality Type 2 atm is reserved for transcending more than 3 Dualities.

Last edited:
It really depends on the context. Like is the removal of Life & Death stated to be permanent? Like are they still free from death even once they leave that space? Or is there some kind of feat of them not being affected by Death or Life Manipulation?

Type 1 Transduality is probably going to be removed soon and Transduality Type 2 & 3 are likely to be merged. In any case, Transduality Type 2 atm is reserved for transcending more than 7 Dualities.
I really want to know if the person in question is outer, is it fine if i send you a link to the chapter/scan for you to evaluate?

Wdym?

It says on vs battle wiki that any non 1-A,who has shown type 2 tranduality feat would qualify for this level. Why doesn't he qualify in this case

It says on vs battle wiki that any non 1-A,who has shown type 2 tranduality feat would qualify for this level. Why doesn't he qualify in this case
Because Type 2 is for being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of all dual systems and concepts within the scope of an entire level of reality.

While Type 1 is being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of one or several specific dual systems.

Unless he is removed from more than just Life & Death then he would be Limited Type 1

Then all i would need to do is provide evidence that life and death is superior to the nature of all dual systems in the verse

Because Type 2 is for being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of all dual systems and concepts within the scope of an entire level of reality.

While Type 1 is being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of one or several specific dual systems.

Unless he is removed from more than just Life & Death then he would be Limited Type 1
i can provide evidence that life and death is superior to all dual systems in the verse

i can provide evidence that life and death is superior to all dual systems in the verse
The superiority of the dual system in question doesn't change whether you get Type 1 or 2.

If I'm outside of the dual system of Life & Death that is superior to all other dual systems that doesn't mean I won't be affected by fire. It just means that the scope of the Life & Death dual system I am beyond is higher than the others.

The superiority of the dual system in question doesn't change whether you get Type 1 or 2.

If I'm outside of the dual system of Life & Death that is superior to all other dual systems that doesn't mean I won't be affected by fire. It just means that the scope of the Life & Death dual system I am beyond is higher than the others.
I need some time to think about my scale, I'll be back to question soon

Back