• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toy Based Articles: Yay or Nay?

Just a brief mention that pages about toys that are nothing more than toys themselves are unacceptable, whereas profiles of fictional characters that they represent are probably fine, as long as there is a story supporting them.

That is all.

I mean that I think if jurrassic park toy is literally just a merchandising of the movie that has no difference theres no point in making files for tjem. Like what ant said.

The Chaos Effect line actually has a story (I believe I said this on the deletion thread and provided the needed evidence), and the characters have mentions of other characters in their descriptions.

Just gonna say that Transformers wouldnt be like most cases, as even single lines of toys have indept-lore.

The 10-D Transformers? Just a toyline that happends to include overpowered characters.

Yeah, being stated to be multiple "Spatio Temporal dimensions" isn't enough for a High 2-A or above rating anymore. Instead, it outright has to be explained that the exist on multiple degrees of higher infinity. Ultima will revise it eventually.

@Medeus

Well either that or that the higher dimensions are treated as qualitatively superior to the lower ones.

Agnaa said:
YouTube profiles. Hentai profiles. Advertisement profiles. And now toy/weapon profiles.

We sure are having a lot of boundary-pushing on what profiles are allowed lately.
You're forgetting about Suggsverse profiles.

Suggsverse has a separate rule dedicated just for it.

Back