• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of Saviors: What ability is this?

would it be extrasensory perception or cosmic awareness for viewing the numbers that makes up higher dimensional energies?
Those two was Extrasensory perception and Cosmic awareness

-The first one, Taiji. He's seeing an Taiji numbers and Elements that can't be seen by conventional perception

-The number 2, The Elemental from God ability was "Cosmic awareness" as he can gain an information from the messages that coming from the distances far surpassing normal human which come from across different time and space

*Edit, I'm just realized that I didn't read carefully about "Elemental Power"

The type 2 seems like just "Enhanced vision" from "enhanced senses". That he's having a "Ultraviolet Vision" seeing an light Elemental that human can't seen

Last edited:
I suppose so. What do the rest of you think?

Back