• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tower of God - small abilities addition

The Spell of Immortality (chapter 322) keeps people on the 43rd Floor alive forever without aging but traps them there. This spell also allows them to regenerate from complete destruction. Baam, using the power of Shinwonryu (Black Hole Sphere Orb), which can break spells, was able to negate this immortality and kill Fabregas, a follower of Hell Joe. - Chapter 327

Baam can sever Aria's immortality spell by using his Shinwonryu (Black Hole Sphere Orb). The spell works by binding Aria, Lo Po Bia Yorayo, and the Unnamed Three-Mouthed Giant to someone with a "Special Body" and an incomplete spell of immortality. This allows the Special Body to absorb them upon their death and revive them later by expelling them from his body. - Chapter 495

The "13 Month Series" are the ultimate spell items. Their enchantment is so powerful that not even the administrators can break it. They can be used to break lower-rank spells, (chapter 322) making them effective against the residents of the Floor of Death. Chapter 323

A likely counterargument against this is that it's just power nullification because they stated they were negating the spell. But if you read the scan again, they were never actually negating the spell contextually. A single spell was connecting all the inhabitants of the Floor. Baam and Yuri only negated the regeneration and immortality of a few characters. The spell itself was never negated in this context. Both were talking about severing the connection between the two, thus negating the spells. It's clear that this is not power nullification in this case.

So I'm proposing that Baam with Shinwonryu (Black Hole Sphere Orb) and 13 Month Series Ignition should gain Immortality Negation (Types 6 & 8) and Limited Regeneration Negation up to Low-Godly Regeneration.

Also I'm proposing that Family Heads have Immortality Type 8 and Low Godly Regeneration. The reasoning is the same as for the 43rd Floor inhabitants and Aria's case. Immortality is obtained by the contract for Family Heads, which is greater than the incomplete immortality of the 43rd Floor inhabitants, and Aria's incomplete immortality is among the most incomplete (Scan are already in the First 3 Paragraphs explaining how FHs Immortality is superior to these 2 cases).

Agree: @UchihaSlayer96 (Thread Mod),

Neutral:

Disagree:

Last edited:
I could see it, but like. You sure it isn't simply negating the effects of the spell on the targeted/affected individuals? If that's the case, I'd say that it still is magic nullification but also add that fact (can sever connections between spell)

Also, I noticed that the first feat on Gyazo are straightforward from my imgur album lol, you can simply use the imgur album with no problem.

I could see it, but like. You sure it isn't simply negating the effects of the spell on the targeted/affected individuals?
When Yuri attacked them they didn't just die. So I'm pretty sure it's not negating the spell.
If that's the case, I'd say that it still is magic nullification
It's not magic Nullification they can still use their normal powers as far as we seen. Only spell connection was lost.
but also add that fact (can sever connections between spell)
This is clear immortality negation by definition.
Also, I noticed that the first feat on Gyazo are straightforward from my imgur album lol, you can simply use the imgur album with no problem.
Imgur links are not working on my end. So I wasn't sure which scans are posted in them.

When Yuri attacked them they didn't just die. So I'm pretty sure it's not negating the spell.
She did though, she killed one while oneshotting.

Unless you mean Yuri before igniting, because she HAS to ignite the 13 Month Series to negate spells. But she directly killed one when she was possessed by 13 Month Ghosts.
It's not magic Nullification they can still use their normal powers as far as we seen. Only spell connection was lost.
????? Yeah, their normal powers are not magic, so? What are you even implying here. That still is magic nullification with immortality derived from magic being also nullified.
This is clear immortality negation by definition.
Yeah, as long as it's reliant on a spell, they both can do that.
Baam and all irregulars should also be able of the same if they're reliant on law manipulation, as they break the laws so that should be noted as well.

She did though, she killed one while oneshotting.

Unless you mean Yuri before igniting, because she HAS to ignite the 13 Month Series to negate spells. But she directly killed one when she was possessed by 13 Month Ghosts.
I'm not saying she didn't killed them. I was talking about her not negating the spell itself which was connecting the inhabitants of 43rd floor when few of them are half destroyed.
????? Yeah, their normal powers are not magic, so? What are you even implying here. That still is magic nullification with immortality derived from magic being also nullified.
Was it stated that a spell & magic are same? Also, why is it relevant? Different verses have different types of powers used for immortality and regeneration. We shouldn't be discussing if it's magic based immortality getting nullified or something else.

In case if you are trying to distinguish whether it works in a crossover is a different matter to be discussed with SBA equalization. So it's just immortality & Regeneration negation based on spells.
Yeah, as long as it's reliant on a spell, they both can do that.
Baam and all irregulars should also be able of the same if they're reliant on law manipulation, as they break the laws so that should be noted as well.
Baam is stated to be special though? I mean chosen one or something. It's been a while I read TOG so forgot if other irregular Shinwonryu has same property.

Last edited:
I'm not saying she didn't killed them. I was talking about her not negating the spell itself which was connecting the inhabitants of 43rd floor when few of them are half destroyed.
Uh huh, and I already said that she negated the effects of the spell on the target she destroyed. Not the spell source (Spirit Room).
Was it stated that a spell & magic are same? Also, why is it relevant?
We have ALWAYS treated spells and "magic" as the same thing in ToG, spell and curses are both sorcery, unlike shinsu which is matter/energy manipulation.

That's the reason why Baam even has magic negation lmao. Truly I ask, is it relevant? Why did you even bring that she didn't nullify their abilities when they have no magic abilities at all, every ability they have is shinsu manipulation not magic/spell/curses. Which 13 Month Series doesn't negate.
In case if you are trying to distinguish whether it works in a crossover is a different matter to be discussed with SBA equalization. So it's just immortality & Regeneration negation based on spells.
That's exactly what I am saying and proposing, they will negate any immortality of the type displayed as long as its sources are magical or a contract or law due to SBA/verse equalization.
Baam is stated to be special though? I mean chosen one or something. It's been a while I read TOG so forgot if other irregular Shinwonryu has same property.
All irregulars have magic and energy nullification by virtue of having shinwonryu in their profiles, and wdym Baam is special? The only special thing is that his shinwonryu manifests as gluttony and absorbtion. Traumerei shinwonryu manifests as a bowl of infinite size and a domain to hold and have control over shinheuhs. They all have special treats but have the common factor of neutralization of magic or energyy.

Back