• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Totally Spiders (Spider-Man vs. Samantha Simpson)

DimeUhDozen

She/Her

spider_man__render__by_yessing_dfnmmv8-pre.png
samantha_sam_simpson__totally_spies__render__by_spiderguy2008_dgk4r6s-pre.png

Speed Equalized
Peter is in base
Both have access to all their equipment aside from stat-changing ones (i.e. Mark IV/Brute Suit)

Spidey:
Sammy:
Incon:​

Last edited:
I barely recall either franchise, but does Pete's spider sense, being a telepathic skill, serve as a counter to the regular debriefing the spies get from Jerry Springer?

I barely recall either franchise, but does Pete's spider sense, being a telepathic skill, serve as a counter to the regular debriefing the spies get from Jerry Springer?
Peter does regularly beat the stuffing out of Kraven who studies him, and fights against spider slayers built by Smythe to put him down

Not sure if this is a general thing in the comics though, but I do believe this is the case more often than not

Iirc, the makeup compacts serve as a sort of Swiss army knife among the spies' gadgets, although I can't really assess the gadgetry further myself. For some reason, the gadgets basically followed the same "monster of the week" deal as the villains of the show, which is odd. Again, it's been so long since I watched the series that I can barely put up a good debate about it, never mind against Spider Man.

It wouldn’t really matter in the fight considering Sam has no prep time this time, although she does have her stealth suit which automatically grants her dodging skills in response to oncoming threats as it did to incoming lasers.

That and Sam has a bunch of technology disabling and hacking devices that include the Compowder, which Sam normally has on hand. I don’t know how Peter’s work, if it actually has to hit or not, but the spies’ either hack inside wirelessly or send EMP-like waves that cover quite a distance.

Before talking about anything specific; any reason for not saying "skill gg"? Peter was trained by both Cap and Shang-chi, with Cap being one of the most skilled individuals of the verse, being capable of changing fighting styles mid-fight to confuse and disorient people with wicked info analysis/analytical prediction like Taskmaster, and Shang-chi being at the very top of the skill-chain, helping Peter to create an unique fighting style that envolves around his super-powers, including super strength and spidey-senses to incap pratically anyone he wishes via pressure points/paralysis. Something I find him more than able to do since he's able to tag people like Daredevil without much trouble via acrobatics/agility.

And by looking at her intel section, she possess nothing compared to Marvel's skill-chain.

Before talking about anything specific; any reason for not saying "skill gg"? Peter was trained by both Cap and Shang-chi, with Cap being one of the most skilled individuals of the verse, being capable of changing fighting styles mid-fight to confuse and disorient people with wicked info analysis/analytical prediction like Taskmaster, and Shang-chi being at the very top of the skill-chain, helping Peter to create an unique fighting style that envolves around his super-powers, including super strength and spidey-senses to incap pratically anyone he wishes via pressure points/paralysis. Something I find him more than able to do since he's able to tag people like Daredevil without much trouble via acrobatics/agility.

And by looking at her intel section, she possess nothing compared to Marvel's skill-chain.
With her Black Belt gadget, she’s automatically granted the skills to replicate the styles of anything she’s seen, even if it’s something she’s just witnessing or a move from a video game or a movie. It’s not going to make her completely trounce Spidey or even put her on par with him since the guy has fought Taskmaster, but it will prevent her from being completely outclassed, and give her the chance to go “gadget ggs” and hit him with an invention that has the capability to one-shot like sealing and BFR.

With her Black Belt gadget, she’s automatically granted the skills to replicate the styles of anything she’s seen, even if it’s something she’s just witnessing or a move from a video game or a movie.
That's just Taskmaster at home, I don't believe that will be enough to outclass someone as skilled, acrobatic, and overall physically more capable like Spidey. Especially since Spidey has fought Taskmaster multiple times already, so he knows how to deal with such thing. And like Cap, Spidey knows how to circle around someone copying his styles by just changing your own fighting style frequently. With that, a single tap is enough to put her to sleep.

and give her the chance to go “gadget ggs” and hit him with an invention that has the capability to one-shot like sealing and BFR.
That's assuming if Spidey just doesn't disarm her via webbing or using acrobatics to dodge and grab it from her hands.

That's just Taskmaster at home, I don't believe that will be enough to outclass someone as skilled, acrobatic, and overall physically more capable like Spidey. Especially since Spidey has fought Taskmaster multiple times already, so he knows how to deal with such thing. And like Cap, Spidey knows how to circle around someone copying his styles by just changing your own fighting style frequently. With that, a single tap is enough to put her to sleep.
Didn’t I just say that it wouldn’t be able to outclass or put it on par with Peter and was just to give her more time? Coupling that with Sam’s own acrobatics and she’s not just immediately going down in a single second like you’re implying.
That's assuming if Spidey just doesn't disarm her via webbing or using acrobatics to dodge and grab it from her hands.
A lot of her gadgets are omnidirectional and a quick spray from Ice Queen Perfume would freeze his webbing before it even hits her, which at it’s best covers quite a distance, and her freeze mints would allow her to do this with just her mouth.

Back