• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Um. . .what? The tier-difference here is MASSIVE, thus making this battle kind of an absurd stomp in Toriko's favor.

Do you read the OP, Goody? Cause this is not current Toriko, It's Four Beast Toriko. The one that iirc is Country level.

Most likely Toriko for versatility and range. Sure, Yusuke got spirit gun and such, but he's very limited to the amount to use. However, Toriko has attacks that could range and counter Yusuke's spirit energy. The issue with Toriko, however, is the attacks cause strains on his body.

Toriko wins high difficulty.

My bad guys.

Anyway I have to agree with Battlemania on this. Toriko wins due to versatility and an easier time using ranged-attacks. I've no doubt that his appetite-energy attacks could smash right through Yusuke's Spirit-Gun.

I'd say Toriko due to the reasons said early above. The regen should help on the long run and Toriko's attacks have impressive range too at that. Not to mention having more at hand (i.e versatility) compared to Yusuke, i believe.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I'd say Toriko due to the reasons said early above. The regen should help on the long run and Toriko's attacks have impressive range too at that. Not to mention having more at hand (i.e versatility) compared to Yusuke, i believe.

Yusuke has regen too and it works during the midst of battle fairly quickly. He can regenerate holes in his body and stuff. And he's got no need for Cure Water or revitalization-knife-techniques or any of that to speed it up.

I still go with Toriko though due to versatility. Also arguably experience, you could definitely argue Toriko has more. He's been a Bishokuya fighting powerful wild beasts at least since his late teens (over seven years at this point) and has discovered and captured over 6000 new ingredients, presumably having to battle through hostile environments and wild beasts in most cases to find those ingredients. That's crazy, he has tons of experience against opponents with all different shapes, sizes, and abilities.

Back