• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toriko Discussion Thread 5

There were several attempts to upgrade many of the regular characters to 3-C or above before we wrote that rule, and there will be many more attempts to deal with if it is removed.

Bro, no one on this site except for Me, @Wrath_Of_Itachi and @Damage3245 scale the verse regularly, and we all don't agree with the 3-C and above stuff for GT's like Neo Acacia or Midora.

People aren't going to come out of the wood works to implement scaling that'll get instantly denied by everyone knowledgeable on the series. Toriko isn't popular enough as a verse to have those sorts of problems.

Well, if you all disagree with such scaling, why is there a problem with keeping the rule as a precaution?

Well, if you all disagree with such scaling, why is there a problem with keeping the rule as a precaution?
It's a pointless rule at this stage. Discussion rules don't necessarily have to exist perpetually.

If CRT's return for it and it becomes an issue, we can re-introduce the rule.

It isn't pointless, and if it does not conflict with any of your intentions anyway, there shouldn't be a problem with keeping it.

Never read this series but now I’ll come out of nowhere with the 3-B upgrade. But being serious for a second, disagreeing with scaling =/= needing a rule for it. Like honestly having a pointless rule for it would prolly attract more attention to it then removing it and leaving it in the hands of the capable Damage, Deceived, and Wrath. But like having rules just to gatekeep scaling seems wrong, even if everyone agrees that the tier 3 stuff is bogus.

leaving it in the hands of the capable Damage, Deceived, and Wrath
40cb7fa05ab7ff755063e35cdcd9d148.jpg

It isn't pointless, and if it does not conflict with any of your intentions anyway, there shouldn't be a problem with keeping it.
It's not an AP feat but it shows how much matter can fit in his stomach which is important for a profile.

But as everyone else said there doesn't need to be a rule for it. Barfing out matter that you've eaten over literal billions of years isn't an AP showing.

@Damage3245 @Wrath_Of_Itachi

What are y'alls personal scale for Toriko God-Tiers like Midora and Neo Acacia? I know that both of you probably don't agree with the 3-C and above stuff, but are y'all a fan of the 4-B/4-A scaling or do you stick with the lower end interpretations of 4-C/High 4-C?

Same with speed, do you personally use the MFTL scaling or do you just stick with FTL+?

@Damage3245 @Wrath_Of_Itachi

What are y'alls personal scale for Toriko God-Tiers like Midora and Neo Acacia? I know that both of you probably don't agree with the 3-C and above stuff, but are y'all a fan of the 4-B/4-A scaling or do you stick with the lower end interpretations of 4-C/High 4-C?

Same with speed, do you personally use the MFTL scaling or do you just stick with FTL+?
I don't know yet. Would need to see the reasoning / evidence for the proposals either way.

HEYYY TORIKO PEOPLE.

Sorry for the necro but this is like the only place I saw people talk about the verse-

I heard Toriko's profile is under revision (correct me if I'm wrong). Will this also be applying to his P&A? Because our Starjun P&A is really good (props to whoever did it) so I was wondering if Toriko could get the same quality upgrade.

Back