• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toribot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a friend of mine and I (Huge DB fans) have been wondering if toribot is actually the supreme creator of DB. I then happen to come across this thread

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...-toribot-writercreator-of-dbz-verse--1769715/

Why isn't a toribot profile made?

My suggestion: Tier: 1-A (He has repeatedly been shown drawing characters on panel as well as stated to be Supreme being. However, he is limited by his editor) obviously don't put in that text but it's just to explain my reasoning

I'm pretty sure Toribot is taken as a 4th wall breaking author avatar/gag character not allowed on this site.

Also Toribot at maximum highballing is 2-A to High 2-A due to transcending 4-D characters as if they are fictional characters.

"Supreme Beings" are only rated based upon what the verse's cosmology has explicitly been stated/shown to be. The Dragon Ball anime and mangas has nothing suggesting more than 6 dimensions, let alone being 1-A at all.

Point is he has been stated and shown multiple times to be the creator. Regardless of him being a non serious character, his feats still apply anyways. And wouldn't he be 1-A since he can exist outside the manga panels and erase everything if he wanted? My main priority isn't arguing for 1-A tho, it's just to get him added

Again, that isn't how rating a "supreme being" or "creator" works.

They are only judged by what their cosmology has been explicitly stated/shown to be. Dragon Ball to my knowledge has nothing referencing anything beyond 4 or 5-D for now. Let alone anything remotely close to 1-A.

By this logic Dimentio is also 1-A since he can destroy all of Mario verse's existence with the Chaos Heart.

Rating all supreme gods of a series the same regardless of a verse's cosmology leads to ridiculous stuff like Bruce Almighty or South Park's "God" being on the same level as Azathoth or The One Above All.

Toribot is be the supreme being and fully transcendant of a verse that has shown 4th dimensional characters and cosmology. Therefore he'd be rated as 2-A or High 2-A. Nothing beyond.

Also I'm not the one who decided not to allow him. I'm just saying I am pretty sure he violates the rules of the site. Regardless he is not 1-A in ths slightest.

Ok. I'm convinced now he is not 1-A. I won't even attempt to argue for it.

As for the violation point, idk. It could be debated that he is a gag character however so is Arale in DB Super, yet we have a page for that

True, however toribot could simply be in a higher plane of existence, like 5-D. Beck, even thought robot superman could feel the readers or something like that

Hm I always had the idea that he was like the Dragon Ball Verse's TOAA being that he is the author portrayed in his own work. I don't see why his existence isn't allowed here if we have him, Bugs Bunny and Popeye. But yes he shouldn't be anything greater than High 2-A.

We prefer to have as few characters that completely violate our Reality - Fiction Interaction standards as possible.

We have made a few exceptions, in cases when we did not seem to have a choice, since they are fundamental parts of the structure of the setting (such as The Writer and Andrew Hussie), but to allow more of them risks us to be swarmed with demands of tier 0 for any author avatars.

In addition, Tori-bot is usually shown to be inconvenienced by regular problems, so he would be extremely hard to rate proberly.

Toribot is not a real character, he's the author avatar who only makes occasional appearance for gag purpose. He hasn't appeared in person since Goku became an adult and Dragon Ball became a serious manga

Agreed. I should probably close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back