• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's RPG Stats Equal Tourney: Round 9! Death vs the Future Warrior! (1-1-0)

He's gonna be incinerated past the point Low-Mid can regen from in those few moments
The damage being dealt will literally be regenned as it's happeninf, and this is asusming Death stands there and doesnt just teleport out, which he can easily do and again, Mortis hurts the chances of that helping without slaughtering FW with constant damage
and even if it doesn't work it's just gonna cause FW to use PoD instead which Death wouldn't be able to regen from. FW can also just seal Death to not have to deal with his regen
A nice easy to dodge Slash that wouldn't hit Death in a million years

The damage being dealt will literally be regenned as it's happeninf, and this is asusming Death stands there and doesnt just teleport out, which he can easily do and again, Mortis hurts the chances of that helping without slaughtering FW with constant damage
FW can power null Mortis with his time power or just see it and make a copy of it to use for themselves.
A nice easy to dodge Slash that wouldn't hit Death in a million years
As I noted before FW can slow down Death's time to make hitting him easy, they can stop him in time for awhile with things like Freeze then seal him from there.

FW can power null Mortis with his time power or just see it and make a copy of it to use for themselves.
IF that's in-character for them! Mortis is a grand abomination. If this seemingly morally good character wants to remake something that is literally the tortured sentient combination of an entire Butchered species, they can go ahead, but that's a deeply morally evil thing to do!

As for power null, prove it can null purely natural abilities, I don't mean Ki, I mean pure natural. No Supernatural anything.
As I noted before FW can slow down Death's time to make hitting him easy, they can stop him in time for awhile with things like Freeze then seal him from there.
Now prove that Freeze is actually Time Stop and not just power null. Cause Death can pretty easily dodge for the duration, because I have seen the skill BS for Dragon Ball and UI aint shit to Death's dodging ability

Late response cause I forgor
IF that's in-character for them! Mortis is a grand abomination. If this seemingly morally good character wants to remake something that is literally the tortured sentient combination of an entire Butchered species, they can go ahead, but that's a deeply morally evil thing to do!

As for power null, prove it can null purely natural abilities, I don't mean Ki, I mean pure natural. No Supernatural anything.
FW wouldn't know that and even if they did, their down for using stuff that has murdered the entire population in the past such as Assault Rain.

It can null weaker time power which isn't a type of Ki iirc as well as the Eternal Dragon's Magic abilities.
Now prove that Freeze is actually Time Stop and not just power null. Cause Death can pretty easily dodge for the duration, because I have seen the skill BS for Dragon Ball and UI aint shit to Death's dodging ability
Heres a scan of it being used. It's also out right stated that it's time-stop spell in that scan I sent before.

Late response cause I forgor

FW wouldn't know that and even if they did, their down for using stuff that has murdered the entire population in the past such as Assault Rain.
I'm pretty sure it's kind of obvious Mortis is not a happy-go-lucky thing, but there's also the issue of putting multiple grand abominations near one another is going to:

A. Going to bloodlust Death who just drops Reaper Form faster than usual

B. Get TFW empathy haxed out of using anything but physical attacks because Grand Abominations do that.
It can null weaker time power which isn't a type of Ki iirc as well as the Eternal Dragon's Magic abilities.
Y'see neither of those are really comparable to what Mortis does
Heres a scan of it being used. It's also out right stated that it's time-stop spell in that scan.
There ya go, now does FW use this ever IC? Or is this one of those cases where Player character=no moves being confirmed
Honestly, think a Final Explosion should do the job.
It's also an instant incon... if Death didn't have a tendency to meet strong attacks with Reaper form and uh... yeah

Gonna vote FW here. Death has no way of getting around his time slowed or outright frozen on him which FW is very likely to go for if he can't hit Death. After that, they can go for PoD or Time Power to erase him to finish him off.
I'm pretty sure it's kind of obvious Mortis is not a happy-go-lucky thing, but there's also the issue of putting multiple grand abominations near one another is going to:

A. Going to bloodlust Death who just drops Reaper Form faster than usual

B. Get TFW empathy haxed out of using anything but physical attacks because Grand Abominations do that.
FW resists empathy hax iirc and Death's Reaper form can be easily sealed by FW with Remote Serious Bomb
There ya go, now does FW use this ever IC? Or is this one of those cases where Player character=no moves being confirmed
It's a Player character= no moves confirmed situation.
It's also an instant incon... if Death didn't have a tendency to meet strong attacks with Reaper form and uh... yeah
As noted before, Death's Reaper form would be sealed and Final Explosion doesn't kill FW when they use it.

Gonna vote FW here. Death has no way of getting around his time slowed or outright frozen on him which FW is very likely to go for if he can't hit Death. After that, they can go for PoD or Time Power to erase him to finish him off.

FW resists empathy hax iirc and Death's Reaper form can be easily sealed by FW with Remote Serious Bomb

It's a Player character= no moves confirmed situation.

As noted before, Death's Reaper form would be sealed and Final Explosion doesn't kill FW when they use it.
vote counted

nope! They do not resist empathy hax. Also, that requires them to use said bomb and not die before it goes off, which is massively up in the air because no confirmed moves means nothing they'll actually do for sure, making Death's chances hit the stratosphere considering FW needs specific attacks to win and will just straight up immediately lose to some of their abilities

Back