• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's RPG Stats Equal Tourney: Round 9! Death vs the Future Warrior! (1-1-0)

Round 2 for FW yippe-.
Outskilled and dodge God'd until TFW dies.

Or magic'd to death.
I don't think FW gets out skilled here. They directly scale to Super Goku who is an EG in skill which is higher then Death's Genius skill. They can also defeat peeps in UI such as Goku which has better Instinctive Action feats than Death.

I'm pretty sure they resist most of his magic and can adapt to what they don't resist.

Round 2 for FW yippe-.

I don't think FW gets out skilled here. They directly scale to Super Goku who is an EG in skill which is higher then Death's Genius skill. They can also defeat peeps in UI such as Goku which has better Instinctive Action feats than Death.

I'm pretty sure they resist most of his magic and can adapt to what they don't resist.
Then why did Death beat 2 people who scale to Super Goku(Including Super Goku) and 5 more people on top of that last round? Yeah, no TFW ain't winning in the skill department here lol

Also, Death's magic is mainly summoning, attacking, or just storms of shit that you can't really resist without Durability(Bone Storms are pretty fucky)

They attack during the time stop?
Very little difference between attacking under a time stop and teleport spamming into attacks that happen instantly. Plus, Death can and will just regen through whatever is done to him, it's hard to do things like decapitation with just your fists

Also, San Francisco lets Death pull armies out of his ass, and that's in-character for him to do

Fair warning cause I hope you have physical army solo feats...

Oh, wait.

Yeah i will admit i chose San Fran because 1). why not lol, 2). Death can do his necromancy shit, and 3), plenty of room for FW to fly around and do DB shit. Win win for everyone

Then why did Death beat 2 people who scale to Super Goku(Including Super Goku) and 5 more people on top of that last round? Yeah, no TFW ain't winning in the skill department here lol
Scanning through the last thread, there wasn't really a consensus on skill. Just going off the profiles, FW scales higher.
Also, San Francisco lets Death pull armies out of his ass, and that's in-character for him to do

Fair warning cause I hope you have physical army solo feats...

Oh, wait.
FW does have a few army soloing feats. FW fended off Frieza's army numerous times as well as dozens of Metal Coolers in the story mode.

I'll also note that FW can probably copy Death Instinctive Actions upon seeing it which is probably gonna cancel it out between the two of them.

Scanning through the last thread, there wasn't really a consensus on skill. Just going off the profiles, FW scales higher.
Ah yes, a single couple of words vs feats. The concensus was that it's fucky but they share a few key feats IIRC
FW does have a few army soloing feats. FW fended off Frieza's army numerous times as well as dozens of Metal Coolers in the story mode.
Alright, now did they do it with just their Fists. No ki powers, no flight, no nothing, just their Fists, maybe something they picked up, and a moshpit.
Eh, Future Warrior has EE, Transmutation, Petrification, Mind Manip and so on
Issue is those either need to hit Death or are Very High hax(HAKAI.)

Also, if FW needs to they can slow Deaths movements with time power to hit him.
That helps only minorly, and especially ranged attacks aren't hitting Death ever, and with melee... well, y'know. That is instant low-mid regen
Yeah, if the player wants they can use basic attacks to win in those fights without using anything else.
Now how many did they do? Were they surrounded? Did they take any hits in the fight? Did they just statstomp or could they take damage?

That helps only minorly, and especially ranged attacks aren't hitting Death ever, and with melee... well, y'know. That is instant low-mid regen
FW can lead melee into things like Godly Dispay or Meteor Explosion which would be able to get past Death's regen
Now how many did they do? Were they surrounded? Did they take any hits in the fight? Did they just statstomp or could they take damage?
There were tens if not hundreds of Metal Cooler's. Getting hit while not using anything depends on the Player skill but it is possible. The MC's could harm both Trunks and the FW's and are capable of overwhelming them.

FW can lead melee into things like Godly Dispay or Meteor Explosion which would be able to get past Death's regen
Uh, no. Death can and will regen while they're happening
There were tens if not hundreds of Metal Cooler's. Getting hit while not using anything depends on the Player skill but it is possible. The MC's could harm both Trunks and the FW's and are capable of overwhelming them.
Well War's army solo was in the millions, and this man was mosh-pitting the entire thing(IE running right into the army instead of trying to make sure he wasn't surrounded

Let me remind yall that Death has already faced something similar to the FW with the Player of DBZ Dokkan. I mean, wouldnt FW essentially be a bit of a composite of the character characters the Player uses?

Just wonderin

Let me remind yall that Death has already faced something similar to the FW with the Player of DBZ Dokkan. I mean, wouldnt FW essentially be a bit of a composite of the character characters the Player uses?

Just wonderin
Iirc Dokkan only had a set number of characters and moves. FW has more available to them iirc and can use any of there moves whenever.

Iirc Dokkan only had a set number of characters and moves. FW has more available to them iirc and can use any of there moves whenever.
Well, figured i just mentioned that Death's been able to fight something similar. But thats just me, carry on yall

The main difference goes back to the Deck we used for the Dokkan player, which just consisted of the main cast Saiyans really
The Future Warrior practically has all DB abilities

FW would have a stat advantage with their Kaioken and they also have many ways to weaken Death to increase the gap further.
These gaps would be required to counteract low-mid that takes literally a second to heal every organ Death has being turned necrotic and instantly regenerating from being impaled with a sword big enough to bisect FW so...

These gaps would be required to counteract low-mid that takes literally a second to heal every organ Death has being turned necrotic and instantly regenerating from being impaled with a sword big enough to bisect FW so...
Shouldn't be a problem since Ki blasts only take a few moments to completely incinerate peeps. He wouldn't have the time to regen.

Not on the profile~
It's accepted? The Damage Boost from concentrating ki?
O3h4JMJ.png

Being serious for a bit, any headshots just aren't gonna connect, especially if Death has Mortis. If Death has Mortis that shit is getting return to sender'd

Ah, a few moments

So Death Regens got it!
He's gonna be incinerated past the point Low-Mid can regen from in those few moments and even if it doesn't work it's just gonna cause FW to use PoD instead which Death wouldn't be able to regen from. FW can also just seal Death to not have to deal with his regen

Back