• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Main Characters in Some Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always wanted to do a topic/thread like this so here goes. Also obviously inspired by similar threads like "top 5 strongest verses in every medium" or "strongest characters in each tier".

RULES

• No "smurfs". Example: No 10-B's with like high 1-A hax or sum. Basically only the tier/category like AP counts I guess.(I hope that explains it decently)
  • If the main character is from a series with multiple media like Demon King Daimao then only the original media counts(in this example with DKD, only light novels would count)
  • If the character is from a series which has an upgrade/downgrade CRT going on then only their current versions are used until they get upgraded/downgraded, only after the CRT is over will they possibly change.
  • Only MC's count. No side characters.

ANIME

BOOKS

CARTOONS

COMIC BOOKS

MANGA

MOVIES

TV SERIES

VISUAL NOVEL SERIES

LIGHT NOVELS

hope I didn't **** up something badly

Last edited:
So I guess I will add Akuto as nr.1 for light novels since it doesn't seem there is someone who ranks higher.(also would be great if others gave imput and their thoughts)🗿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back