• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for every Lifting Strength Class

It seems like everyone has done Strongest Character per Tier, Non-Smurfs, AP, and there's even a list for fastest character per speed tier. But what about Lifting Strength? Seems like no one has yet to even touch that. So looks like I'll be the one strong-manning that front, then. But first, some ground rules.

Rules
  • For any character you wish to post on here for a ranking, please cite/provide the calc that said character preformed in order to have a placement on here.
  • Lifting Strength done Telekinetically is permitted here.
  • I'm aware that upscaling and multipliers exist, so please provide the scaling chain that the character is involved in for their placement here.
  • Also, only one placement allowed for a character or verse for each class.
Inapplicable: N/A (Obviously)

Below Average Human:

Average Human:

Above Average Human:

Athletic Human:
  1. Characters from SpongeBob Sqaurepants (209.308260195 kg)

Peak Human:

Superhuman: N/A

Class 1:

Class 5:

Class 10:

Class 25:

Class 50:

Class 100:

Class K:

Class M:
  1. Smoky Quartz (>>>> 2x 275831496.63 kg)

Class G:

Class T:
  1. Baryon Mode Naruto (At least >>>> 6.97358403e14 kg)

Class P:

Class E:

Class Z:

Class Y:

Pre-Stellar:

Stellar:
  1. Four (Scales above 5.8731005e32 kg)

Multi-Stellar:

Galactic:

Multi-Galactic:

Universal:

Infinite: N/A

Immeasurable: N/A

Irrelevant: N/A

Side Note: I'm keeping the latter three as N/A since I myself am not aware if there can be any placements for them, but someone can please clarify to me if such a thing does exist, then I will reconsider my decision.

Last edited:
There can be gap in between infinite/Immeasurable/Irrelevent lifting strength.

Suppose there is X character which can lift something infinitely 3D heavy
There is another 3D object which is so heavy that X character which can lift infinitely heavy 3D object cant lift the object, despite being same dimensional wise, so it would be higher in infinite lifting strength

Same logic can then be extended to Immeasurable/Irrelevent in order to create gaps between each tier.

Though I dont have any example of that, I just think that its possible to have differences between lifting strength of last 3 tiers.

There can be gap in between infinite/Immeasurable/Irrelevent lifting strength.

Suppose there is X character which can lift something infinitely 3D heavy
There is another 3D object which is so heavy that X character which can lift infinitely heavy 3D object cant lift the object, despite being same dimensional wise, so it would be higher in infinite lifting strength

Same logic can then be extended to Immeasurable/Irrelevent in order to create gaps between each tier.

Though I dont have any example of that, I just think that its possible to have differences between lifting strength of last 3 tiers.
I'll take that into consideration, but most profiles I have seen have yet to show such a thing. Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough. 🤔

I'll take that into consideration, but most profiles I have seen have yet to show such a thing. Maybe I haven't been looking hard enough. 🤔
Yeah, its more difficult to identify at such a level. I just approached this situation from logical point of view, so the differences between characters in their own tier is possible. I could be wrong though so take my statement if you will

OMG... Inputs, at last.
Smoky Quartz for a spot in Class M (Stronger than the combined strength of Steven and Amethyst, Steven scales to 275,831,496.63 Kilograms while his powers were almost completely nullifed and Amethyst scales above Steven at full strength, so Smoky is >>>>551,662,993.26 Kilograms)

Four for a spot in Stellar (Stronger than the contestants, who scale to 5.8731005*10^32 Kilograms)
Added
Added

Naruto for Class T
The Full Scaling Chain goes something like this (it is likely much longer, this is just what I have time to put down) Baryon Mode Naruto>=Isshiki>>>Partial Otsutsuki Jigen>>Karma Jigen>>Hokage Naruto Six Paths Kurama Avatar>>>>>>>100% Sage Mode Naruto Kurama Avatar>>>50% Sage Mode Naruto Kurama Avatar>War Arc Sage Mode Kurama Avatar>>>>War Arc Kurama Avatar>>>>8 Tails Kurama=697,358,403,000,000

Oh my Lord... more replies, Hallelujah
Naruto for Class T
The Full Scaling Chain goes something like this (it is likely much longer, this is just what I have time to put down) Baryon Mode Naruto>=Isshiki>>>Partial Otsutsuki Jigen>>Karma Jigen>>Hokage Naruto Six Paths Kurama Avatar>>>>>>>100% Sage Mode Naruto Kurama Avatar>>>50% Sage Mode Naruto Kurama Avatar>War Arc Sage Mode Kurama Avatar>>>>War Arc Kurama Avatar>>>>8 Tails Kurama=697,358,403,000,000
Ty for your input, it should be on the list, by now.

Back