• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toneri Vs Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach wins.

Toneri may have a DC, durability, and speed advantage, but that doesn't matter compared to Yhwach's hax.

Toneri has no way to counter Yhwach's hax, while Yhwach's hax can counter all of Toneri's abilities.

I say Yhwach. The Almighty gives you the ability to see the entire future and any abilities that you see not only become yours but you become immune to, that means Yhwach can copy Toneri's Tenseigan and add that absurd power boost to his own continental-multi continental stats (which is where Tonrei already is), and well goodbye Toneri.

Moon Splitting isn't that impressive, considering the fact the fact resulted in 597 petatons which is only Continent Level at max. And the Fact that Yhwach tanked a small country level Gestuga Tensho from ichigo before he absorbed the SK and Mimihagi and he also has the Old Mans OP Bankai that boost is Already high durabilty and Power by alot

":So what, Toneri gets an upgrade or something?"

No. Toneri isn't even close to Moon level.

Toneri's feat resulted in roughly 600 Petatons of TNT.

1000 Petatons = 1 Exaton and Moon level starts at 20 Exatons so Toneri is not even close.

@QuincyKing. No problem.

Quincy King said:
Moon level here is 29 extatons
Well Yeah but you also said large-multi continental ranges from 1-100 ET, of which the higher end would be multible times the energy needed for moon level

Doesn't that mean if Yhwach wins, he gets Toneri's powers and his soul fragment back? Didn't he do that with the others before Toneri?

I know right? It's rather subtle or confusing with this kind of situation. I noticed that Yhwach didn't get all of his soul fragments yet, meaning he wasn't at his ultimate power after the majority agreed that Yhwach can indeed defeat Toneri.

But via power scaling Toneri is small planet, why? Because Toneri can use that sword without dropping a sweat. He can use it multiple times. VIa powerscaling he should be moon level. Yhwach is not moon level yet.

LOL. I saw some of Naruto vs Bleach battle and the victory is for the Naruto's side and some of Bleach fans disagree and removed it. For example, Aizen vs Toneri, suddenly someone removed it without giving any reason.

Should we call mods to discuss about it? I know the guy who do something like that is inside this thread. Don't be a ******** fans please.

So why is it that Yhwach is suddently a unanimous victor? We don't have enough information on his powers yet its still too soon to come to a conclusion w/o proper evidence.

@Baniesabeni it doesn't matter how many times he can use the sword, as far as we know he can only exert this much at one time, also if we are using those kind of semantics, yhwach's feat (which packed more punch by the way) was done without hime even lifting a finger....

again resorting to false logic, saying that we have determined Yhwach to be the victor because we are all a bunch of tards hey, should i remind you how many Madara vs DBZ pages there on the internet, or or Luffy vs Thor, or all those kinds of stupid shit, you act as if only bleach has fanboy-ish tards in its fandom, and using that argument to discredit all the valid arguments in favor of yhwach's victory, that, my friend, fits the exact definition of false logic.

@Illuminati478

It should be stated for the record that Yhwach does not (yet) have/shown planet level DC, he absorbed the Soul King, so at best he is now simply the linch pin. The only way Yhwach can dish out planet level DC is by dying.

IE, the only way Yhwach can dish out planet level DC would be to kill himself, with the Almighty. I doubt Yhwach can kill himself.

Also Toneri's sword has sub-relativistic speed, can Yhwach use his strongest attack at sub-relativistic speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back