• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toji Fushiguro vs Tak Se’Young [4-0-1]

By preemptivily dodging attacks? Thats how predicting works son. He also has the acrobatics and air mobility necessary to dodge.
Child.... the closer toji gets to the guy to stop his swings, he'd get caught in the AOE. Also..... did you miss the part where i said..... AOE? Acrobatics and air mobility isnt gonna save him from a 8-A attack that covers Tens Of Meters of the battlefield, these attacks wont go the distance tens of meters in a straight line either but expand in size depending where tak strikes.
The AOE is too massive for toji to dodge here.

Also JJK is a series where they kinda spam AoE, Danmaku
Point being? Toji had to escape the area and fight gojo from a ranged perspective before gojo used blue on him or he'd be caught in the AOE and get turned to ashes. He doesnt do well with AOE attacks unless he can outrun them as he did with gojo. Toji's weakness will apply here as equal speed when his sword is superior to hinself and has mach 5 attack speed lol.
They dont help you much in combat unless youre up against someone relying on stealth
Ohh, i see. I used that argument thinking toji was a ranged stealthy fighter akin to the gojo fight where he had PK and since he has that here too, he'd be caucious. But since he isnt....

But he and Maki via scaling, have also just a ton of direct combat. He dosnt rely on stealth mid fight and often than not rushes into direct fights.
Ahh understood. Tak is cooked then, engaging in cqc with toji means death as outpredicting, outskilling and being able to stop him from using AOE attacks or even defeat the guy before he even uses them.
For that argument to matter he would need to hit Toji directly with the sword, not do shockwave or wind hit shenanigans
Not that it matter now but.... why? His profile explicitly states that his sword abilities are Tens Of Meter ranged. While the sword itself is just Extended Melee Range by the looks of it. That means the shockwaves it produces from swings will reach that range..... and toji wouldnt be able to dodge that.

Again, win cons that are achievable for Tak? Ap isn't one, stamina doesn't work, Tak has nothing besides his sword which Toji can take from him or just break with ssk.

Again, win cons that are achievable for Tak? Ap isn't one, stamina doesn't work, Tak has nothing besides his sword which Toji can take from him or just break with ssk.
Why are you asking for wincons then dismissing the valid ones he has? He can regenerate which does work for stamina. AP is one . 164 is higher than 110. You named 3 different wincons

Child.... the closer toji gets to the guy to stop his swings, he'd get caught in the AOE. Also..... did you miss the part where i said..... AOE? Acrobatics and air mobility isnt gonna save him from a 8-A attack that covers Tens Of Meters of the battlefield, these attacks wont go the distance tens of meters in a straight line either but expand in size depending where tak strikes.
The AOE is too massive for toji to dodge here.

Point being? Toji had to escape the area and fight gojo from a ranged perspective before gojo used blue on him or he'd be caught in the AOE and get turned to ashes. He doesnt do well with AOE attacks unless he can outrun them as he did with gojo. Toji's weakness will apply here as equal speed when his sword is superior to hinself and has mach 5 attack speed lol.

Ohh, i see. I used that argument thinking toji was a ranged stealthy fighter akin to the gojo fight where he had PK and since he has that here too, he'd be caucious. But since he isnt....

Ahh understood. Tak is cooked then, engaging in cqc with toji means death as outpredicting, outskilling and being able to stop him from using AOE attacks or even defeat the guy before he even uses them.
First of all, crazy thing to say to this old man, but go off son.

Second of all, I feel like assuming that youre 100% on the first half, Toji rushing in instead of playing some kinda long range game would make dodging harder, but eh.
Not that it matter now but.... why? His profile explicitly states that his sword abilities are Tens Of Meter ranged. While the sword itself is just Extended Melee Range by the looks of it. That means the shockwaves it produces from swings will reach that range..... and toji wouldnt be able to dodge that.
This on the other hand confuses me. Are you looking at a different profile than me? His stated range is several meters with Warsword. Which is ten meter maximum. Also nothing on shockwaves attacks for that matter.

On a unrelated note, are we sure the sword actually has forcefield creation? The scan is wonky, so i may see it badly, but isnt that the blade just flying around to intercept attacks?

Why are you asking for wincons then dismissing the valid ones he has? He can regenerate which does work for stamina. AP is one . 164 is higher than 110. You named 3 different wincons
Stamina dosnt work because he literally dies after 1 hit of Soul Split. Also right, Arkenis is totally right. Tojis lifting strength is unfathomably higher than Taks. He could literally just yank the sword out of his hand and hold onto it.

Regeneration isn't on page, or is it? I don't see that. 164/110 isn't even a 2x difference, and that isn't enough ap to kill Toji especially when Toji can dodge or cut Tak's hand off before he can hit him, same with the sword.

These aren't win cons, not decisive ones. Toji has SSK, Spear, Superior skill, greater senses. Tak's main win con comes from his sword and Toji can disarm him within the beginning of the match if he wanted. Bear in mind, you've given Toji prep of two hours as well, he goes and steals weapons like Playful cloud and now he's hitting much harder, he comes in with fly heads and now he's distracting Tak and obscuring his sight.

Also remove me from Toji, I didn't vote.

First of all, crazy thing to say to this old man, but go off son.
Oop i disrespected my elders again

Second of all, I feel like assuming that youre 100% on the first half, Toji rushing in instead of playing some kinda long range game would make dodging harder, but eh
I realize that now, i addressed that later on in my argument after you corrected toji's fighting style. I thought it was stealth, sorry.

This on the other hand confuses me. Are you looking at a different profile than me? His stated range is several meters with Warsword. Which is ten meter maximum. Also nothing on shockwaves attacks for that matter.
Oh yea. My bad, it does say several meters on his profile 💀💀. Shockwaves doesnt really have anything to do with creating massive streaks of wind from swinging your sword. We do it all the time when we move our body parts fast enough.

On a unrelated note, are we sure the sword actually has forcefield creation? The scan is wonky, so i may see it badly, but isnt that the blade just flying around to intercept attacks?
Idk, going by what the profile said. But it seems its kinda outdated rn, especially with fear hax being just social influencing.

yeeaaah, Toji has more win cons. Prediction and acrobatics will help with AoE and he isn't dumb to just tank something unless he is sure he can take it. Also prep time means he will likely find a way to deal with Tak and get the jump, maybe with the chains or predicting the sword attack and defend it with SSK, simultatenous slicing it. If its a ranged magic attack, ISoH gg

Back