• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toji Fushiguro vs Tak Se’Young [4-0-1]

Toji skillstomps so hard it's not even funny. Split Soul Katana also says screw you to Tak's defense.

Split Soul can ignore the matter of things it cuts and directly attacks the soul.
Ok I forgot about this weapon. Havent read jjk in a while I’ve been waiting for it to finish so I can complete it in one read.

How hot is jojo’s fire? Because Tak can conjure fire from his sword that’s from an entirely different universe and doesn’t get put out the same way fire in our galaxy does. I’ll count your vote for Tōji, I’m leaning towards him too

Riko.

How hot is jojo’s fire? Because Tak can conjure fire from his sword that’s from an entirely different universe and doesn’t get put out the same way fire in our galaxy does. I’ll count your vote for Tōji, I’m leaning towards him too
How hot is that? Jogo's flames can vap metal at most. It won't touch Toji though if it's not engulfing for hundreds of meters at least.

This seems like a stomp basically.

How hot is that? Jogo's flames can vap metal at most. It won't touch Toji though if it's not engulfing for hundreds of meters at least.
Here is where it’s described, And it ignites from nothing and it’s not like a blast it’s a command . If he targets you, he sends a command to the sword, a sound is made and it ignites on the target. Toji has prep tho so he would have 2 hours to prepare for this
This seems like a stomp basically.
I wouldn’t say it’s a stomp just yet since Toji has to survive the fire and the warsword is connected to his soul. It could warm him about the spear and make the sword create a forcefield to keep Toji away. For now I’m inconclusive

Here is where it’s described, And it ignites from nothing and it’s not like a blast it’s a command . If he targets you, he sends a command to the sword, a sound is made and it ignites on the target. Toji has prep tho so he would have 2 hours to prepare for this
Probably don't give the precog demon prep lmao. But yeah still this shouldn't be a problem, the flames can't even vaporize the human it targeted, Toji's gonna fan this off or just run around flamed since it keeps reigniting.

I wouldn’t say it’s a stomp just yet since Toji has to survive the fire and the warsword is connected to his soul. It could warm him about the spear and make the sword create a forcefield to keep Toji away. For now I’m inconclusive
The field created is by the sword, Toji's senses would allow him to capture the sword and use it against Tak. The SSK can also just cut through the sword.

Probably don't give the precog demon prep lmao. But yeah still this shouldn't be a problem, the flames can't even vaporize the human it targeted, Toji's gonna fan this off or just run around flamed since it keeps reigniting.

The field created is by the sword, Toji's senses would allow him to capture the sword and use it against Tak. The SSK can also just cut through the sword.
Okay you want me to count your vote?

Yeah, Jogo's flames are still deadlier and Maki who was weaker than Toji at the time survived it thanks to the same Heavenly Restriction that he has so he's gonna be fine.

If the Spear can get past Infinity then a regular forcefield isn't gonna stop it especially since barriers are an extremely common thing in JJK.

Yeah, Jogo's flames are still deadlier and Maki who was weaker than Toji at the time survived it thanks to the same Heavenly Restriction that he has so he's gonna be fine.
But what makes them more deadly? Curses are made on earth so they likely use earth flames. These flames are described as something entirely different in a sense of its more dangerous, which me personally I assume as hotter.

But however, how resistant is Toji to fire? If it doesn’t affect him at all I don’t think it would matter if Tak has fire from other galaxies

But what makes them more deadly? Curses are made on earth so they likely use earth flames. These flames are described as something entirely different in a sense of its more dangerous, which me personally I assume as hotter.

But however, how resistant is Toji to fire? If it doesn’t affect him at all I don’t think it would matter if Tak has fire from other galaxies
Can Tak melt or even vaporize entire buildings with his fire? That's how strong Jogo's flames are.

He barely has an ap advantage with Toji's upscaling

How?

Toji's Class M. Tak's hax aren't doing much if Toji's untouchable here.
He barely has an ap advantage with Toji's upscaling
For this fight it’s still a win-con bro
Invulnerability to bullets, regeneration, has better showings of his overall stamina from fighting multiple nations armies back to back
Toji's Class M. Tak's hax aren't doing much if Toji's untouchable here.
I would say Tak reaches this if he had the calcs. That verse doesn’t have the support tho so a lot of his feats aren’t scaled. But he easily is stronger than Toji physically. This is his respect thread. Toji takes experience by light years though and he fights tougher competition

If Jogo had white fire I would agree but I don’t see how we can say his fire is hotter without proving it just from his melting building. White phosphorus had the same effect and it’s not even comparable to Tak’s warsword

I’m getting closer to switching over to Toji. While I do believe the fire will affect Toji since Tak can just incinerate him using Toji’s own clothes or equipment, I don’t believe it's to the effect he will be damaged to the point of no return. I think he will tank it and due to having preparation and analytical prediction he won’t allow this to happen a second time before either cutting off taks hands or his head itself

If Jogo had white fire I would agree but I don’t see how we can say his fire is hotter without proving it just from his melting building. White phosphorus had the same effect and it’s not even comparable to Tak’s warsword.
Jogos flame vaporized steel, which gives us a degree of 3000 celcius give or take after a cursory google search. White Phosphorus reaches 800 celcius. Taks flame being twice as hot would still be far from enough.

Suffice to say, Toji will nosell the flames
Can someone give a summary of how toji will actually defeat tak over here? Like sequence by sequence? Tryna grasp something rq
Toji predicts everything Tak could do, goes for a slice with Split Soul, Tak tries to block it, Split Soul ignores the blade and oneshot via Soul damage.

Jogos flame vaporized steel, which gives us a degree of 3000 celcius give or take after a cursory google search. White Phosphorus reaches 800 celcius. Taks flame being twice as hot would still be far from enough.

Suffice to say, Toji will nosell the flames

Toji predicts everything Tak could do, goes for a slice with Split Soul, Tak tries to block it, Split Soul ignores the blade and oneshot via Soul damage.
Okay this was well said. Nice breakdown

What can toji do about his fear inducement when toji tries to get in his way? Or his AOE sword attacks that encompass Tens Of Meters that will be covered with high speed wins, that.... even if toji is not hit with the swords, the piercing damage from the winds will.
Tak can also sense where toji's presence with his hearing or awareness, so he'll know exactly where to strike to induce his AOE attacks which toji cant escape cuz equal speed. Albeit toji would probably learn his lesson if he somehow survives (IF, as his sword scales above his AP) mahoraga that shit out and strike in different ways until tak is defeated, albeit wounded. Im leaning towards toji for now tho,

What can toji do about his fear inducement when toji tries to get in his way? Or his AOE sword attacks that encompass Tens Of Meters that will be covered with high speed wins, that.... even if toji is not hit with the swords, the piercing damage from the winds will.
Tak can also sense where toji's presence with his hearing or awareness, so he'll know exactly where to strike to induce his AOE attacks which toji cant escape cuz equal speed. Albeit toji would probably learn his lesson if he somehow survives (IF, as his sword scales above his AP) mahoraga that shit out and strike in different ways until tak is defeated, albeit wounded. Im leaning towards toji for now tho,
Tak warsword definitely outscales him . Goods points overall, did you want me to count your vote?

What can toji do about his fear inducement when toji tries to get in his way?
I mean, has he fear haxxed someone midcombat? Someone compareable to Toji? And does the fearhax actually something? Like paralyze someone substantially out of fear?
Or his AOE sword attacks that encompass Tens Of Meters that will be covered with high speed wins, that.... even if toji is not hit with the swords, the piercing damage from the winds will.
Tojis senses are literally perfect for that, he can see differences in air density and temperature. He will predict just fine.
Tak can also sense where toji's presence with his hearing or awareness, so he'll know exactly where to strike to induce his AOE attacks which toji cant escape cuz equal speed.
Again, Analytical Prediction. Tak knowing where to strike is also just a weird argument? Toji isnt a particular stealthy character. So even if Tak "Knows where he has to strike", Toji knows even beforehad where he plans to strikes.
Albeit toji would probably learn his lesson if he somehow survives (IF, as his sword scales above his AP) mahoraga that shit out and strike in different ways until tak is defeated, albeit wounded. Im leaning towards toji for now tho,
The AP advantage is pretty small, I see no reason to assume that he would be significantly harmed after a hit. Toji should be able to tank a couple hit bare minimum

I mean, has he fear haxxed someone midcombat? Someone compareable to Toji? And does the fearhax actually something? Like paralyze someone substantially out of fear?
Im not sure myself. @Nikoandretti , how does his fear manip work?
Tojis senses are literally perfect for that, he can see differences in air density and temperature. He will predict just fine.
Ooo, thats true. Sure he can sense the attack but how would he escape Tens Of Meters after or rather mid time (Cuz he senses as the temperature changes) whille tak swings his sword once in toji's direction. It's not like he has teleportation to quickly escape that range. Skill cant help him to dodge this if he doesnt have the abilities or speed needed to.

Again, Analytical Prediction. Tak knowing where to strike is also just a weird argument?
How? Can Toji's ANPR predict that Tak has sensed where he's going to be to strike? Can he predict someone else's senses? Im rather curious, his ANPR here is only applicable when dodging attacks from anticipating how someone will move but how would he expect tak picking up on him from his own senses if toji himself isnt able to out predict that aswell. Again, can he sense someone sensing him? Also how would tak knowing.... be a weird argument? If he senses toji coming at him, why would tak not strike that specific area? I find that argument weird, almost like tak shouldnt be able to follow up via his own senses.
Toji isnt a particular stealthy character.
What about his fight with gojo? That's a good example of stealth for toji, albeit he had prior knowledge of how dangerous gojo's abilities were. Im not familiar with his og fighting style please entail.

The AP advantage is pretty small, I see no reason to assume that he would be significantly harmed after a hit. Toji should be able to tank a couple hit bare minimum
? The blunt hits of tak should deal scrathes to toji with that small superiority. Those of equal strength can easily harm their opposition but would take a while to deal significant damage.... but the sword swing literally harbors piercing damage which do far more damage than regular attacks. The reason why bullets can pierce walls.

Ooo, thats true. Sure he can sense the attack but how would he escape Tens Of Meters after or rather mid time (Cuz he senses as the temperature changes) whille tak swings his sword once in toji's direction. It's not like he has teleportation to quickly escape that range. Skill cant help him to dodge this if he doesnt have the abilities or speed needed to.
By preemptivily dodging attacks? Thats how predicting works son. He also has the acrobatics and air mobility necessary to dodge. Also JJK is a series where they kinda spam AoE, Danmaku
How? Can Toji's ANPR predict that Tak has sensed where he's going to be to strike? Can he predict someone else's senses? Im rather curious, his ANPR here is only applicable when dodging attacks from anticipating how someone will move but how would he expect tak picking up on him from his own senses if toji himself isnt able to out predict that aswell. Again, can he sense someone sensing him? Also how would tak knowing.... be a weird argument? If he senses toji coming at him, why would tak not strike that specific area? I find that argument weird, almost like tak shouldnt be able to follow up via his own senses.
No, what I mean with the argument being weird is that a combatant is assument to... Know how and where to strike his opponent? From what I can see from Taks profile, his senses dont grant him super combat senses or innate weakness finders or anything like that. They are just good superhuman senses. They dont help you much in combat unless youre up against someone relying on stealth. So having superhuman senses against Toji just... Dosnt do anything?
What about his fight with gojo? That's a good example of stealth for toji, albeit he had prior knowledge of how dangerous gojo's abilities were. Im not familiar with his og fighting style please entail.
Toji is a assassin/hitman iirc, so he does try to get a drop on his opponent, yeah. But he and Maki via scaling, have also just a ton of direct combat. He dosnt rely on stealth mid fight and often than not rushes into direct fights.

Im like, not even a JJK goon, so actual fans will probably elaborate far more.
? The blunt hits of tak should deal scrathes to toji with that small superiority. Those of equal strength can easily harm their opposition but would take a while to deal significant damage.... but the sword swing literally harbors piercing damage which do far more damage than regular attacks. The reason why bullets can pierce walls.
For that argument to matter he would need to hit Toji directly with the sword, not do shockwave or wind hit shenanigans. And Tak is simply not hitting Toji with lackluster combat skill and AnaPre on top.

Back