• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tohru range update (Dragon Maid)

I'll sum this up quickly, Tohrus range currently is listed as; "Standard melee range, up to several kilometers with breath and energy attacks."

Alright so let me post some examples of why her range should be listed as planetary if not higher.

In Chapter 121 she magically extends the range of Kobayashis digital camera while being in a different world. This world is a different dimension with other natural laws entirely with mana existing in the air, humans having higher physical abilities, mages, fairies, gods and elves existing, and she magically extends the signal to reach all the way to Earth. So i would like the range updated to planetary the very least.

Other notable range feats that i linked here, just to clarify this isn't an outlier and her range is far superior to several kilometers:
  • Being able to create inter-dimensional portals. Its mentioned to be a special ability by Elma. The gates also work for in-planet travel, she used it to send Elma into a different continent.
  • Jumping into space and returning to earth nearly instantly.
  • Sending out clones of herself that could fly off into space in a few seconds.
  • Spying on other dragons meeting in the other world and magically sending the sound to Kobayashis apartment.
  • A combined energy beam from Elma and Tohru clashing entered deep space and had a width of dozens of kilometers (if there is a calc for this i havent found it)

Alright, thats it. Its fairly late for me so ill respond to any questions etc. later, thanks for reading :)

Back