• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Considering both MHA Season 3 came out and Tokyo Ghoul Re i decided to do this

• Both are 9-A
  • speed is =
Todoroki:

Kaneki:

Well Todoroki has an advantage in range and AoE, and I'm pretty sure that extreme temperature differences could possibly limit a kagune's abilities (though that's just a theory), but Kaneki has a whole other host of advantages that'll be hard to work around.

He has the advantage in experience, is much more used to situations where he has to fight for his life, and his vicious fighting style could give him an edge over Todoroki, given that it's more in-character for Todoroki to avoid killing (basically Kaneki would fight like a more skilled and more efficient Bakugou with a sword and tentacles). His regen would keep him in the fight even if severely injured, especially considering that he'd likely be skilled enough to avoid most direct strikes. And lastly, his Reactive Evolution, while minor, only increases his chances of winning as time goes on, possibly even overcoming the temperature advantage.

I give it to Kaneki mid-difficulty

If it makes you feel any better.

Kaneki's probably going to be Building level in some keys soon enough. So you can redo this then.

Monarch Laciel said:
If it makes you feel any better.
Kaneki's probably going to be Building level in some keys soon enough. So you can redo this then.
How? He's actually stronger than his past versions (except dragon ofc) considering how he just defeated a full body Kakuja Furuta.

Kaneki's being downgraded from 8-B to 8-C, along with all the other top tiers.

And Post-Dragon doesn't even have a key yet

His current base scales far above Full Kakuja Eto. Post Dragon Kaneki was clearly mentioned to have a massive increase in RC cells amount. Easily putting him above any pre Dragon Kaneki.

Post Dragon Kaneki's entire body is basically a Kagune, so yeah, he'd be pretty strong.

But I'm waiting for the arc to finish before I make that key

Back