• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Toaru] Alice Anotherbible's Resistances

Not really a CRT, just a discussion thread to find out which resistances are to be listed as "possible resistance" in Alice's profile (but since it's in theory about adding content, I am creating it in the CRT subforum).

It was accepted in a CRT and it's based on this:

"Also, her body was immune to bacteria, bugs, curses, and all other forms of internal damage, both scientific and magical. As for external damage, she would always remain unscathed thanks to the hedgehogs and flamingo protecting her."

So we've to find out which forms of internal damage have been used in the series before this statement from GT7 and I will list them in the OP so that we can add to a separate tab in her P&A later.

Abilities so far:
  1. Vector, Blood and Bioelectricity Manipulation (from Accelerator)

Note: her resistance to Phase Manipulation shouldn't be discussed here.

Last edited:
What do we count as internal damage? is something like mimosa internal damage? is blood manipulation from accelerator internal damage?

What do we count as internal damage? is something like mimosa internal damage? is blood manipulation from accelerator internal damage?
Accel definitely as his powers are one of the main examples of internal damage in the verse, his power should give Alice something like "resistance to Vector, Blood and Bioelectricity Manipulation (Accelerator can do it)"

Mimosa is more debatable, but I'd say yes because it directly attacks the cells.

Other examples I can think right now are Mikoto's electricity and EM waves, Kakine's transmutation and Misaki's biological manipulation.

I will add Accel to the OP as an example and we can discuss the others as we go.

This is just so we can decide what counts as internal. We won't put as possibly what she already has in profile right?

Ilusion manipulation with Spiritual Tripping maybe?
Soul manipulation and mind manipulation from any of the sources of the verse, maybe madness with Qliphah or Chimera too?
Space manipulation with Curtana
Teleportation from sources like Kuroko
Durability negation from sources like Curtana maybe?
Matter manipulation from Kakine or Accel
Have no clue if statistics reduction is internal or no
Curse manipulation from Aleister or someone maybe?
Corrosion inducement from Aleiszon maybe?
Explosion manipulation from Ollerus or Othinus spawned inside i think
Whatever resistances would Hliðskjálf give, durability negation and maybe something else?
Law manipulation from Othinus is internal?
Telekinesis from Othinus
Power mimicry have no clue if it counts, Othinus.
Fear manipulation is internal or not?
Vibration manipulation from Nepthys
Empathic manipulation from Nepthys
Reality warping from Aureolus
Memory manipulation from Aureolus
Sleep manipulation from Aureolus
Death manipulation from Aureolus

I will keep going with the kind of powers that we deem internal.

This is just so we can decide what counts as internal. We won't put what she already has in profile right?

Ilusion manipulation with Spiritual Tripping maybe?
Not sure about this one, it's a really weird ability to judge when it comes to damage, I am more interested if we can giver Alice resistance to BBB's radiation and heat.

Soul manipulation and mind manipulation from any of the sources of the verse, maybe madness with Qliphah or Chimera too?
Agreed.

Space manipulation with Curtana
Agreed.

Teleportation from sources like Kuroko
Agreed.

Durability negation from sources like Curtana maybe?
No need, everything that will be listed here is already a form of durability negation, it would be repetitive.

Matter manipulation from Kakine or Accel
Kakine is a better example for this, I'd, he would also add resistance to Matter Absorption from his post Revival powers.

Also, Kakine, Etzali and Fiamma all help with resistance to deconstruction to some extent.
Electricity manipulation from either Accel brainhacking or Misaka
Yeah, Mikoto also add EM waves to the mix as I said before.

Have no clue if statistics reduction is internal or no
I'd like to see what other people have in mind about this, do you have a specific character in mind tho? That way it's easier to judge.

Curse manipulation from Aleister or someone maybe?
Yeah, maybe even Curse and Probability hax from that curse his sword has of perpetual failure.

Corrosion inducement from Aleiszon maybe?
This one is after GT7, not sure it was stated again in GT10 that she can resist it based on that statement, so I'd like to see what other supporters think.

I'd say yes due to the hierarchy and things like that, but at that point it would be an extra layer of speculation on top of the resistances themselves.

Explosion manipulation from Ollerus or Othinus spawned inside i think
Whatever resistances would Hliðskjálf give, durability negation and maybe something else?
Just explosion/shockwave is fine, as I explained above.

Law manipulation from Othinus is internal?
Phase Manipulation and its applications won't be discussed here.

Telekinesis from Othinus
Not sure if that came from Phase Manipulation or not.

Power mimicry have no clue if it counts, Othinus.
Ehhh, not really.

Fear manipulation is internal or not?
Not sure.

Vibration manipulation from Nepthys
Empathic manipulation from Nepthys
Agreed

Reality warping from Aureolus
Memory manipulation from Aureolus
Sleep manipulation from Aureolus
Death manipulation from Aureolus
Pretty much agreed.

I will keep going with the kind of powers that we deem internal.

Not sure about this one, it's a really weird ability to judge when it comes to damage, I am more interested if we can giver Alice resistance to BBB's radiation and heat.
Radiation and heat sound pretty internal to me. I would say Spiritual counts becouse it happens in the mind and does no damage to surroundings.
Kakine is a better example for this, I'd, he would also add resistance to Matter Absorption from his post Revival powers.

Also, Kakine, Etzali and Fiamma all help with resistance to deconstruction to some extent.
Looks good to me.
This one is after GT7, not sure it was stated again in GT10 that she can resist it based on that statement, so I'd like to see what other supporters think.

I'd say yes due to the hierarchy and things like that, but at that point it would be an extra layer of speculation on top of the resistances themselves.
The hax was already there in GT7, is not like is something he learned during the fight, i can see why someone may disagree with this one though. I would say yes.

Edit: nevermind Coronzon had it too.
I'd like to see what other people have in mind about this, do you have a specific character in mind tho? That way it's easier to judge.
Aleister with Zombie spell for example? he did the double nerf.
Yeah, maybe even Curse and Probability hax from that curse his sword has of perpetual failure.
Forgot about that one, but makes sense.

Is every resistance a different potency scaling to each individual feat? then we should look only for the strongest feat of each hax.

Last edited:
Life force destruction from Coronzon roar. Aradia can manipulate life too.
Is powernull of any character internal? Kazakiri seems a good one for this, there are of course others examples.
Water manipulation via moisture absorption of Nepthys.
Gravity manipulation from Aureolus.
Conceptual manipulation from Archetype.
Weight manipulation from Aleister or Choronzon?
Poison manipulation from Touma's dragon.
We have a few Sound manipulation haxes, no clue if they count. like four eyed dragon or aureolus.
Stamina reduction from flame dragon?
Sealing from Fiamma.
We have also pain manipulation from fiamma, it is becouse a grimoire. stiyl seems to have it too says index profile. Unreapaddy has Pashupata spell too. Bologna maybe?
Sin manipulation from Coronzon.
Existence Erasure from Coronzon's ceremony?
Paralysis inducement and Darkness manipulation from Niang-Niang shadow blades? if not misaka for paralysis.
Possession from Aiwass or Elza.
Information manipulation from Uiharu or kreutune.
What does fraulein kreutune give with the microscopic thing she inserted?
Intangibility from dark matter? is internal but is a weird one.
Acid manipulation via Acid (random esper), if breathed it damages lungs.
Telekinesis via Qiong Qi
Body Puppetry from Qliphah
Biological Manipulation with Alfar and Misaki as you said (wanted to add Alfar, maybe is better?)
Microwave attacks from fran
Perception manipulation is internal? Loki.

I bring fear manipulation again, Dainsleif is maybe the best one? up to you to debate if it counts or not, i think it does.
Thats all of the ones i found.

Last edited:
Back