• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To whomever it may concern

Edwellken

RP Elder
I'm taking a break from the wiki. I don't know for how long yet. I'm dealing with some personal issues at the moment and my state of mind isn't the best to be able to do anything productive. To be honest, school has kept me too busy to be able to do much of anything here regularly anyway. I'll be back. Don't know when.

Idk how many people even knew I existed here, and if you didn't, don't worry. I mostly kept to myself. To those of you who did, though, I cherish the fun times we had together. I'll still be available on Discord if anyone wants to chat.

Anima revisions are in capable hands. They might be slow, but they'll be done.

As for Reincarnation Wars... well, I wanted to hand it off to Blah, but I was asked by my good friend to finish it myself. So I promise, I'll be back when I'm better, and I'll do so.

This place has been like a second home to me for years now. I'm saying goodbye today, but I'll be back before you knew I was gone. Possibly literally considering my "activity" here. Adios.
Daft Punk - Something About Us (Official audio)-1
Daft Punk - Something About Us (Official audio)-1

I am sorry to hear that Ed... I am sorry that i can't do alot beyond wishing you good luck, but i really mean it, hope that everything can go well for you mate...

See ya later, from Minge

Thanks to everyone for the support!

I'm doing much better than I was a month ago and the issues that caused it have been resolved. I'll still be busy with school and stuff as usual so I won't be particularly active, but you can expect to see participating in things again.

Back