• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timmy Turner VS Alien X

Timmy Turner VS Alien X

• Fight Location: Dimmsdale
  • Starting Distance: 100m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Base Timmy with access to all your optional equipment and genius intelligence
Timmy:
Alien X:
Inconclusive:

pRAyJCU.png
RVva9gD.png

Last edited:
Does Timmy have anything that he can activate before Ailen X ✋ Mind Control? Doesn't seem like Timmy resists, and with his normal intelligence at play and all of his equipment, who knows what Timmy will start with which could screw him over if he starts with something useless.

Does Timmy have anything that he can activate before Ailen X ✋ Mind Control? Doesn't seem like Timmy resists, and with his normal intelligence at play and all of his equipment, who knows what Timmy will start with which could screw him over if he starts with something useless.
Cosmo and Wanda: what do you want, Timmy?

Timmy: I want this ugly beast to disappear!

Puff

Alien X starts with this?
From what I'm told in previous matches, Mind Control or Telekinesis, both are with a gesture from his hand, he did it against a group of people. Against another Celestialsapian though, it was a slug fest with a few abilities thrown in.

From what I'm told in previous matches, Mind Control or Telekinesis, both are with a gesture from his hand, he did it against a group of people. Against another Celestialsapian though, it was a slug fest with a few abilities thrown in.
Should I add genius intelligence to Timmy as a way to make it fairer?

Between Ben needing to say what he wants to do with Alien X and it being done and Timmy making wishes and them being granted, I wouldn't rely on the former always being faster. If Ben outright asks for full control of Alien X then yes he does have the advantage.

As for starting moves, there is a difference between "always starting with the same and being said to have a leading move", and "having used some bunch of abilities, and by percentage one being used "more often" but less than 50% of the time, yet being said to be a leading move". It matters but not all that much, other abilities need to be very much evaluated too.

Also using mind control can be an issue, if he uses it for too long Cosmo & Wanda may free Timmy from it, if he uses it to make Timmy kill himself fast then Timmy can regenerate from that, if he uses it to like, leave Timmy in a trance to attack him himself then that would unlikely as that was not used and it's kinda convoluted. TK can still lead to Timmy making wishes, and even if he wouldn't he could regenerate from getting mortally slammed.

Back