• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A question that I never thought to ask myself, how does speed Equal work? like the fastest one gets slower or is it the slowest one that gets faster?

Because if it is the first, both would be unable to move since they would be immobile and the angel would be Quantim locked when is look at it

A question that I never thought to ask myself, how does speed Equal work? like the fastest one gets slower or is it the slowest one that gets faster?

Because if it is the first, both would be unable to move since they would be immobile and the angel would be Quantim locked when is look at it
I'm pretty sure that in cases of Weeping Angels and similar entities, speed is equalized to their speed when not being observed.

I guess Killing Time, though I'm not a Project Moon supporter so this is just a guess. Looking at the description of the ability, the Ripper might instantly win via incapacitation depending on how much time he decides to take.
The thing is, Angels likely just ate it, those things drain vortex time energy which is alot of shit

A few questions need to be answered here:
1)How many Weeping Angels are present here?
2)If the Time Ripper were to use his Timekilling Time ability on 1 of the Weeping Angels would that one get targeted by the rest?
3)Despite seemingly being statues the Weeping Angels don't have Inorganic Physiology listed in their profile and they also don't have resistance to Mind Manipulation. So does that mean they can be incapacitated by the Time Ripper's Mind/Madness/Fear Manipulation?

A few questions need to be answered here:
1)How many Weeping Angels are present here?
2)If the Time Ripper were to use his Timekilling Time ability on 1 of the Weeping Angels would that one get targeted by the rest?
Same question
3)Despite seemingly being statues the Weeping Angels don't have Inorganic Physiology listed in their profile and they also don't have resistance to Mind Manipulation. So does that mean they can be incapacitated by the Time Ripper's Mind/Madness/Fear Manipulation?
Eh, a bit outdate but unless he have feats affect stone, Quantum lock rewritten the N-Space to turn the angels into stone while someone is looking them

Eh, a bit outdate but unless he have feats affect stone, Quantum lock rewritten the N-Space to turn the angels into stone while someone is looking them
For the 3rd question I was referring to when the Weeping Angels are in a active state. Are they still technically statues when they're not quantum locked, or are they considered living beings while their in an active state? Cause if it's the latter then they might end up being incapacitated by the Time Ripper's Mind/Madness/Fear Manipulation.

The way the Timekilling Time works is that the Timekiller decides how many hours they want to take, and then their slashing attack puts them in stasis for that amount of time. Stone can age, so Timekilling Time would be able to put it in stasis and win via incap.

If we're assuming their already active and speed is equal, Time Ripper outranges and should land their attack before WA can BFR them via touch. Timekilling Time itself is an intangible attack, so it can be countered physically.

Weeping Angels aren't really very similar to normal people psychologically, but would that be enough to counter the passive Distortion mindhax aura?

I mean, I guess we don't know what a Weeping Angel would do if it went crazy, and its wincon here doesn't necessarily rely on a mind of steel, it's just a matter of landing a single blow to the Time Ripper
Also, Timekilling Time isn't going to work on the Weeping Angel unless it can in some way be considered to be wasting its time, which... What exactly would a Weeping Angel do to pass time anyway? Besides, Time Ripper doesn't open with it against somebody they aren't deliberately targeting as a victim, which the Angel probably wouldn't be here.

Time Ripper probably tries to go for their other options here, which makes it much more likely that the Angel can BFR them.

Yeah, im looking this over- The Time Ripper still has "eyes" and 11 (or 12) human minds to perceive the Weeping Angel, so the WA cant even move/use its abilities. TK can also just accelerate his own time for a speed amp even if the WA staring trick doesnt work. As for whos gonna land their wincon first?

Time Killer. With its time based speed amps and the fact it can just lock the WA in time while looking at it (so the WA cant do anything), it should be pretty cut and dry

Back