• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering Timelines

So in this context each Timeline contains High 1-B Universes, what do Timeines scale to from whats below?

"What is a possibility for you is a reality for other timelines."

"You haven't confessed, but it doesn't mean that there's no possibility of confession. That possibility has been realized in a certain timeline. There are almost countless choices for any matter, and all kinds of timelines are derived from them. The number of timelines now has long been infinite. "

"Just like you, there are countless timelines starting from 2016. Of course, there are also timelines from earlier. Some started before you were born, some started before humans were born, and some started before Earth appeared … "

"You're just one of the countless timelines. You're neither the earliest nor the latest."

"Everything you do will become 'history' and be recorded by 001 and placed in other timelines to derive a new future. This seems to be his job to maintain an absolute order of the universe, or there may be some other purpose. "

"Just like the example you mentioned before, what you did when you transmigrated here seems to have happened in your timeline. But in fact, it didn't happen. It only existed in the setting. It's history. Naturally, it won't trigger the erasure effect of the time conflict. "

Crossing timelines to avoid Victor was something that 'Lan Mu' had done a long time ago. His actions formed a kind of history, giving rise to all kinds of possibilities, and countless timelines.

Similar bifurcations were everywhere, and there were more and more variables.

One variable had N possibilities. When two variables were superimposed, it was N to the N power. If N variables were superimposed, it would be impossible to calculate.

Other than that, 001 was also creating new timelines, grafting other possibilities, and combining them. This way, there would be new possibilities.

Just like natural numbers, there were countless permutations and combinations.

Therefore, there were too many timelines, so many that they could be expressed as infinity, or even infinity.

"Infinity, infinity, the 001 that controls everything. Such an opponent is really helpless."

He treated Ordonis as a friend, so naturally, he hoped that the CANC of this timeline would continue to be passed down. After all, there was no Lan Bai Society in the future of this timeline.

As for deliberately changing history, when he knew the truth of the timeline, he was no longer interested. That was just one of the endless possibilities. It would not affect the timeline that already existed. Instead, it would create countless new tragedies.

Last edited:
What is the name of verse? dang its so overpowered
Still the Blue and White Series. I thought the first novel wouldn't even reach High 1-B, but I guess I was wrong about that.

Edit; I'm still not even 100 Chapters from finishing it either. I'll probably finish adding the verse sometimes at the end of this or beginning of the next month.

Still the Blue and White Series. I thought the first novel wouldn't even reach High 1-B, but I guess I was wrong about that.

Edit; I'm still not even 100 Chapters from finishing it either. I'll probably finish adding the verse sometimes at the end of this or beginning of the next month.
Why it feels, he wanted to write it powerful, dude wrote countless twice.

Are the timelines qualitively superior to each other? Looks like still High 1-B from a glance (on the said context you stated) although I'm mainly interested on this part.
One variable had N possibilities. When two variables were superimposed, it was N to the N power. If N variables were superimposed, it would be impossible to calculate.
N in math is either a finite number or a infinite number so this could either mean it's to big for aleph-0 or it's just to big for our normal mathematical finite sets.

Although this (↓)
Therefore, there were too many timelines, so many that they could be expressed as infinity, or even infinity.
Seems to express that the N are finite ones.

Based on what i see and from whats presented the timelines seems to be stuck at High 1-B in this context.

Last edited:
N in math is either a finite number or a infinite number so this could either mean it's to big for aleph-0 or it's just to big for our normal mathematical finite sets.
Well in the last scan it does state that one variable can have Endless Possibilities. Also, every Timeline actually has Infinite Universes, so wouldn't that mean a single Variable of a Timeline is in fact creating Infinite N Possibilities? And if there are already Infinite Timelines, then the constant creation of variables still creates infinite possibilities right?

Well in the last scan it does state that one variable can have Endless Possibilities. Also, every Timeline actually has Infinite Universes, so wouldn't that mean a single Variable of a Timeline is in fact creating Infinite N Possibilities? And if there are already Infinite Timelines, then the constant creation of variables still creates infinite possibilities right?
Slow down a little.

But anyways are you refering to this scan?
He treated Ordonis as a friend, so naturally, he hoped that the CANC of this timeline would continue to be passed down. After all, there was no Lan Bai Society in the future of this timeline.

As for deliberately changing history, when he knew the truth of the timeline, he was no longer interested. That was just one of the endless possibilities. It would not affect the timeline that already existed. Instead, it would create countless new tragedies.

Last edited:
Slow down a little.
Sorry.
But anyways are you talking about this scan?
Yes, each Timeline is stated to have an Infinite Number of Parallel Universes.
But it didn't, which meant that Themis and Lan Mu were indeed the last people who knew about it, perhaps even the only ones in the infinite worlds who knew about it.

"Perhaps … anomalies were created by stealing 001's power?"
If every timelines has a variable then a infinite amount of it is infinite, possibillities refers to possible timelines here right?
Ya so, every action is a "Variable" so the actions of Infinite Universes would be Infinite Variables, and each Variable can create Endless Possibilities, and each Possibility is accompanied by a Timeline.

2 Variables is N^N with N being the possibilities of a single Variable, and then N Variables are superimposed to the power of N Variables. This is the process each Timeline goes through if I'm looking at this all properly.

Atm, it is most likely that each Timeline has a High 1-B Universe in it already, even before dealing with Variables and what not.

Yes, each Timeline is stated to have an Infinite Number of Parallel Universes.
If variables contains timelines and timelines contain infinite high 1-b universes then a N variable increasing would be an R naturally.
Ya so, every action is a "Variable" so the actions of Infinite Universes would be Infinite Variables, and each Variable can create Endless Possibilities, and each Possibility is accompanied by a Timeline.

Each Variable is N^N with N being the possibilities of a single Variable, and then N Variables are superimposed to the power of N Variables. This is the process each Timeline goes through if I'm looking at this all properly.

Atm, it is most likely that each Timeline has a High 1-B Universe in it already, even before dealing with Variables and what not.
Can you explain why it's N^N? Do possibilities create a new variable?

If variables contains timelines and timelines contain infinite high 1-b universes then a N variable increasing would be an R naturally.

Can you explain why it's N^N? Do possibilities create a new variable?
Yes, each Possibility creates a Timeline.
That possibility has been realized in a certain timeline. There are almost countless choices for any matter, and all kinds of timelines are derived from them.
Sed the Timeline has Infinite Universes wich would create Infinite Actions/Infinite Variables.

Also, it says right here that 2 Variables result in N^N Possibilities.
One variable had N possibilities. When two variables were superimposed, it was N to the N power.

So wait. I didn't read the spoiler things but read a comment that said

It's basically just infinitely infinity repeating multiverses

Did i read that right?

So wait. I didn't read the spoiler things but read a comment that said

It's basically just infinitely infinity repeating multiverses

Did i read that right?
From what I see it's like this.

1 Possibility = Creates 1 Timeline

1 Timeline = Infinite Universes = Infinite Variables/Actions.

1 Variable/Action = Created N Possibilities, with N being Infinite.

2 Variables = (N Possibilities ^ N Possibilities) Infinity to the power of Infinity.

Infinite Variables = (N Variables ^ N Variables) Infinite Variables superimposing each other.
^That happens ALL due to a single Timeline of which there are... Well, Infinite.

Each Timeline contains Infinite Universes no matter how many Spatial Dimensions sed Universes have. So all the Infinite Timelines should contain all the Universes in existence.
That might have potential to reach low 1-A actually. It's like its creating an Aleph^2 # of timelines (or.. er was it 2^Aleph?? It was something like that.)

It's 2^aleph-0 but anyways N^N seems reasonable because of the statement of N to the N power but this isn't inherently a R.

I'd say this is Low 1-A based on the hypothetical statement of High 1-B with N being infinite.

I'll take your word for timelines having multiple variables and so based on this quote.
If N variables were superimposed, it would be impossible to calculate.
The verse seems to imply that N only will be countable and multiple superimposing will make it uncountable.
However it could also mean something like many ^ to the point it's indefinite but It mostly looks like many ^ of N to the point it results to an R or C which is beyond countability.

For alternative methods, since there are also infinite variables (based on your statement) then a infinite amount of ^ notations is bound to happen if they are superimposed making it still aleph 1 if we use the schema of replacement instead of the continuum hypothesis.

But yeah taking your words into account Low 1-A is what I have in mind.

Anyways I already voiced my opinion so I think i'll take my leave.

Last edited:
Thats not high 1-B. Legit, you can get it to low-1A even possibly 1-A imao
Turn's out each Universe is Infinite, even ignoring their Infinite Higher Spatial Dimensions.
Lan Mu looked at the united Alliance of Science and Technology, which had been badly battered in front of the iron wall of science, and silently gave his blessings.

When he became a Quantum Observer, the peak of the infinite universe rushed to level six.

Each Action and Choice results in a Variable, which is equivalent to Infinite Timelines; (High 1-B Structure * Infinity)

Every Pair (2) of Variables Superimpose to the power of each other which is equal to; (High 1-B Structure * Infinity) ^ (High 1-B Structure * Infinity)

A single Universe in a single Timeline is Infinite, resulting in Infinite Variables, which also Superimpose each other which is equal to; (High 1-B Structure * Infinity) ^ (High 1-B Structure * Infinity) ^ (High 1-B Structure * Infinity) ^ (High 1-B Structure * Infinity) --> Infinitely

The Infinite Universes result in; (What is Above * Infinity)

And due to their being Infinite Timelines it results in (What is Above * Infinity)

And despite all that above happening NATURALLY in basically a loop, 001 is still generating new Timelines & Possibilities in countless combinations IN EACH TIMELINE which he has control over.
Other than that, 001 was also creating new timelines, grafting other possibilities, and combining them. This way, there would be new possibilities.

Just like natural numbers, there were countless permutations and combinations.

Every Pair (2) of Variables Superimpose to the power of each other which is equal to; (High 1-B Structure * Infinity) ^ (High 1-B Structure * Infinity)

A single Universe in a single Timeline is Infinite, resulting in Infinite Variables, which also Superimpose each other which is equal to; (High 1-B Structure * Infinity) ^ (High 1-B Structure * Infinity) ^ (High 1-B Structure * Infinity) ^ (High 1-B Structure * Infinity) --> Infinitely
I don't think superimpose here means that with each new possibilities somehow makes the new timelines qualitatively superior it's just talking about the amount of possibilities

I don't think superimpose here means that with each new possibilities somehow makes the new timelines qualitatively superior it's just talking about the amount of possibilities
Well, size is everything in our Tiering System. Technically as long as a single Universe is described well enough it alone could be Tier 0 in size.

Reality > Fiction, Transcendence, Infintesimalizing, etc are all methods to reach higher infinities of sizes. But you can also just use superimposing and stuff like this novel.

Last edited:
But you can also just use superimposing like this novel.
Yeah what i'm saying is the superimposed here is just referring to the variables and the possibilities and the resulting amount of infinite timelines, so infinite amount of High 1-B universes, not that with each new possibilities the High 1-B structure will be superimposed turning into High 1-B^High 1-B structure

Yeah what i'm saying is the superimposed here is just referring to the variables and the possibilities and the resulting amount of infinite timelines, so infinite amount of High 1-B universes, not that with each new possibilities the High 1-B structure will be superimposed turning into High 1-B^High 1-B structure
Don't get what your saying.

Back