• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tiering system

What do you mean "how do we dicide"? If a character blow up Earth he'd be 5-B.

I'm not to sure I understand.

What LordGriffin1000 said, Characters have feats that put them at a certain tier, it's simple.

Now cartoons like SpongeBob are different as they range in tier vastly in each episode but we still have limits even for them.

It also may depend on consistency, if a character constantly struggles to blow up cities, then blows up a planet but then goes back to struggling to bust cities and didn't receive a powerup the planet bust is an outlier.

then, I am gonna start by lookin at this comment right here:

ALRF said:
What LordGriffin1000 said, Characters have feats that put them at a certain tier, it's simple.
if this is how u guys measure things, how are characters like aizen and kinshiki so high?

Power-scaling. He is scaled from Ichigo Kurosaki , of course some characters doesn't have feats but could be scaled from other characters who feats.

but that ichigo (dangai ichigo) only has physical feats, all who where way above aizens league. its not impertinent to say that say that he is half as strong as dangai ichigo, who isn't even country lvl at that point, so how is aizen, who has half his power (by arguments sake) a tier 5 character? THAT is not what I understand. and kinshiki is even worse (I wont presume that everybody knows him, so if somebody/anybody DOES know him, please explain)

Some times other characters don't show feats comparable to weaker people in there own verse but that's why we powerscale, example: Piccolo has never destroyed a planet but he rated higher because he's stronger then Frieza who can casually bust planets.

Aizen has not shown physical destruction feats but he can cross swords with Ichigo with no problem so he would scale.

It's EoS Aizen that's Moon level scaling from Yhwach's casual feat of elevating the Wandenreich which was calculated at that level.

well, remember when aizen got pissed and went with full power swing of his sword against ichigo, and he caught with his hand? that should put aizen waaay under dangai ichigo, whom, like I said before, isn't even country lvl. so where do u even scale these things from? and eos aizen has zero, I repeat, 0, and again, zer0 feats, aside from his KS's shikai's ability, which is a hax ability, so its not like we can actually measure it.

Ichigo and Aizen are scaling from people like Kenpachi and Hitsugaya since they transcended Shinigami and Hollows, while EoS Aizen is scaling from a casual Yhwach and Ichigo.

Also, you should open a content revision thread for them instead of asking here.

Characters can still be in the same tier even when one is much stronger then the other.

Aizen took Yhwach's shadows attack with no damage so his durability his that high but I'm not to knowlegable about Bleach so I can't really answer about it's scaling sorry.

I prolly wont. I don't have any good points, from what u guys say, so uts gonna pretty much useless, and a waste of my and ur guys' times

Well if you ever have any more questions about any character or something else don't hesitate to ask.

thanks. just wondering, since u guys sound like u take feats only, as a source, so I was caught by surprise when I saw aizen and freaking goku in the same tier.. its very... different to say the least.

Are main focus is feats but also powerscaling and statements but statements need more such as, Coming from a reliable source and doesn't contridict the overall showings of the verses.

yeah, like one of naruto's magazines saying that kinshiki (don't know if u know who he is, but he was hyped for a whole year, and yet, he sucked) is a 'destroyer of worlds' (exact words, btw), but he lost against the two weakest kage ever, in the show, so, u know, I just get confused as hell..

no bro... lol its kakashi and he's an og character of the 1st part of the show. kinshiki is a movie character from the newest movie.

Back