• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering question

With a certain fight I want to happen on the line, im asking this lol.

So lets say a character has a ranged tiering rating. For example, someone is rated 5-B to 4-A as their tier. But I want to pit said character in a fight against a 4-C, limiting the former to only 4-C power since its inbetween 5-B and 4-A.

Would I be allowed to do that? Or am I only able to use 5-B or 4-A for them?

If anyone could answer they'd be a help. Thank you.

Nope. Either they are one tier or they are another. We can't mix and match high and low ends to try and get more matchups.

Even for characters who should pass through most tiers between their two listed one (Such as AoC), we don't accept it.

Personally I use tiers with "to" when the two tiers are almost as likely as the others, or if there is already a "likely" in the tiering, such as with White Face or Yume Nikki.

Back