• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tiering question for an OC

So, an OC I'm making atm has the ability to effectively erase entire universes from existence, and then recreate them by "weaving" the threads of existence connected to them. This alone should put her at Low 2-C tier. However, she ca erase as many universes from existence as she wants. The issue I'm running into is that the number of universes she can destroy is entirely dependent on how many universes she has visited as she can only destroy universes she has visited at least once before. Basically, should I put her down as 2-B or as 2-A?

Edit: Was looking at the explanation of Tier 2 on the wiki and 2-C could also work, but again it depends on how many universes she has visited.

Well if she has to visit the Universes first, then via Lifespan, she can never be 2-A since she can never visit Infinite Timelines. Even if she's Immortal Type 1, she'd still have to create infinite clones for her to be 2-A.

So she can be Low 2-C to 2-B depending on how many she visits.

I forgot to mention it 'cause I'm an idiot and still trying to finialize everything- But she's a goddess, if that means anything. I dunno what kind of immortality that is lol. But yeah, I just wasn't sure. I thought that 2-B made the most sense (before reading the explanation of tier 2), but still thought I'd make sure. Thanks for clarifying!

Back