• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier question

Wdym by all of earth armies? As in all the people that exist in them or have an ability stronger than everything earth's armies can do? if so according to this the combined power of the world equates to around 6.6 to 6.8 GT so if you were stronger you'd be around Island Level or 6-C.

Thiccness.7 said:
Wdym by all of earth armies? As in all the people that exist in them or have an ability stronger than everything earth's armies can do? if so according to this the combined power of the world equates to around 6.6 to 6.8 GT so if you were stronger you'd be around Island Level or 6-C.
American army, Russian army, etc. Yeah I could've worded it better.

Yeah but how? if its just the soldiers (unless it's a human that embodies the power of all armies) it shouldn't surpass Like Athletic Human unless they're using explosives.

Yeah but how? if its just the soldiers (unless it's a human that embodies the power of all armies) it shouldn't surpass Like Athletic Human unless they're using explosives.

That's why I also included their arsenal of weapons.

Assuming actively used nuclear weapons your character is probably in the Low 7-C to 7-C category, 8-A at minimum AFAIK.

Thiccness.7 said:
I'd saw Island level then
That comes from the world's entire nuclear stockpile, which is never going to be deployed on your character.

The range I provided is the least you can be for the statement you provided, as it is highly unlikely that things like the Tsar Bomba that reach 7-B aren't going to be deployed on them, as less powerful things have never been deployed outside of tests.

Yujiro Hanma is a prime example for what you are asking for.

Abstractions said:
Thiccness.7 said:
I'd saw Island level then
That comes from the world's entire nuclear stockpile, which is never going to be deployed on your character.
The range I provided is the least you can be for the statement you provided, as it is highly unlikely that things like the Tsar Bomba that reach 7-B aren't going to be deployed on them, as less powerful things have never been deployed outside of tests.

Yujiro Hanma is a prime example for what you are asking for.
The original question was

"What tier would you be if you were stronger than all of Earth's armies as well as it's arsenal of weapons?"

Excluding the context, they said including ots arsenal of weapons later saying

"That's why I also included their arsenal of weapons."

I also said "As in all the people that exist in them or have an ability stronger than everything earth's armies can do?" which if so the island level

Earth's "arsenal of weapons" caps at 7-B with the Tsar Bomba (which again is never deployed), the 6-C is just a yield of everything we possibly have (which would just be thousands of nuclear bombs being dropped), so the 6-C isn't the answer to the question regardless.

Abstractions said:
Earth's "arsenal of weapons" caps at 7-B with the Tsar Bomba (which again is never deployed), the 6-C is just a yield of everything we possibly have (which would just be thousands of nuclear bombs being dropped), so the 6-C isn't the answer to the question regardless.
He did say "All of earth armies as well as it's arsenal of weapons" implying that everything the world has, if you can take everything the world has It wouldn't be 7-B as he didn't say and a nuclear bomb or some nuclear bomb, he said All of the world's armies as in the combined force of everything they have would still be inferior to their character. The first definition of arsenal is "a collection of weapons and military equipment." with the example being "Britain's nuclear arsenal", do if it's all the world armies' arsenal then that would literally be "The world's nuclear arsenal" which is 6 GT of TNT.

sorry for replying so late as i didn't see your reply

Abstractions said:
Arsenal

>Me after realizing that DCEU Cyborg could tank everything humanity can throw at him.

MegatronandStarscreamLaughing

You are missing the point, you can be stronger than anything the Earth has at its disposal and be 7-B, it would be like saying that a character that can level cities would be 6-C if he just punched enough times.

Linking me a definition doesn't change that.

Abstractions said:
You are missing the point, you can be stronger than anything the Earth has at its disposal and be 7-B, it would be like saying that a character that can level cities would be 6-C if he just punched enough times.
Linking me a definition doesn't change that.
That's false equivalence, but let me ask you something, The original question was "What tier would you be if you were stronger than all of Earth's armies as well as it's arsenal of weapons?", I asked "As in all the people that exist in them or have an ability stronger than everything earth's armies can do" now, do you think that if you have an attack that's stronger than the combined forces of the world's arsenal would be 7-B?

Planck69 said:
>Me after realizing that DCEU Cyborg could tank everything humanity can throw at him.
MegatronandStarscreamLaughing
I'm pretty sure it would be different since I'm saying an attack that is stronger than the world's arsenal

You are asking a question that wasn't asked and that is hardly a false equivalence.

You ca be stronger than the world's arsenal and be 7-B, attempting to inflate this by using a combined yield of millions of bombs that isn't possible to output at once is wrong, hence my punch analogy.

It's the reason why damage accumulation is not a thing on Dio's page anymore.

Abstractions said:
You are asking a question that wasn't asked and that is hardly a false equivalence.
You ca be stronger than the world's arsenal and be 7-B, attempting to inflate this by using a combined yield of millions of bombs that isn't possible to output at once is wrong, hence my punch analogy.

It was false equivalence as you compared the combined force of thousands of bombs detonating at the same time to the stacking of punches, I'm using an attack that is stronger than the combiend forces of the world's arsenal, as in all of them detonating at once not back to back, I'm saying 1 attack equal to the combination of multiple nuclear bomb, while you're saying that multiple punches. Its like this, if one attack as strong as the combination of 101 punches that exert a force of 100 tons of TNT then how strong is that one attack? that's the analogy I'm using, if one attack is stronger than 6 GT of TNT then its 6-C.

Abstractions said:

My orginal question was "have an ability stronger than everything earth's armies can do?" and thats what im basing it on

It was false equivalence as you compared the combined force of thousands of bombs detonating at the same time to the stacking of punches, I'm using an attack that is stronger than the combiend forces of the world's arsenal, as in all of them detonating at once not back to back,

Right, a hypothetical situation that borders on impossible to occur, hence my response.

My orginal question was "have an ability stronger than everything earth's armies can do?" and thats what im basing it o

Which is not the question asked.

Abstractions said:
It was false equivalence as you compared the combined force of thousands of bombs detonating at the same time to the stacking of punches, I'm using an attack that is stronger than the combiend forces of the world's arsenal, as in all of them detonating at once not back to back,
Right, a hypothetical situation that borders on impossible to occur, hence my response.

My orginal question was "have an ability stronger than everything earth's armies can do?" and thats what im basing it o

The question asked was "What tier would you be if you were stronger than all of Earth's armies as well as it's arsenal of weapons?"

This can be taken as being able to defeat the world's armies which is what you're using, or it can be taken as stronger than the combined forces of everything the world has, which is what i used when i said have an ability stronger than everything the world has combined.

This whole thread is arguing about a hypothetical situation that borders the imposible

Abstractions said:

This is fiction we're taking about he himself said he could've worded it better yet he still hasn't clarifies what he meant so my answer isn't wrong since the question can be interpreted different ways

This can be taken as being able to defeat the world's armies which is what you're using

No, I'm being literal by saying that to be stronger than the world's arsenal of weapons you'd only need to reach 7-B, a 7-B is stronger than any nuclear weapon and will withstand any nuclear weapon, answering the question.

What I'm not doing is taking the entirety of the world's explosives and judging the rating based of that, as it is not from a singular source, but millions of bombs with varying ranges.

This is fiction we're taking about he himself said he could've worded it better yet he still hasn't clarifies what he meant so my answer isn't wrong since the question can be interpreted different ways

Then let's just agree to disagree that either option is equally correct depending on how its phrased in the source.

No, I'm being literal by saying that to be stronger than the world's arsenal of weapons you'd only need to reach 7-B, a 7-B is stronger than any nuclear weapon and will withstand any nuclear weapon, answering the question.

Like i said, i was using an ability

What I'm not doing is taking the entirety of the world's explosives and judging the rating based of that, as it is not from a singular source, but millions of bombs with varying ranges.

The way you're doing it is that you're using one bomb while I'm using something stronger than the entire arsenal, which is around 14.9K bombs

Then let's just agree to disagree that either option is equally correct depending on how its phrased in the source.

Aight

Back