• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Harribel vs Ichigo Kurosaki

Harribel, in interest of the man who defeated Aizen decides to go to the World of The Living. Ichigo having finished his Soul Reaper Duties with Chad was heading home for some rest when he felt an enormous spiritual pressure nearby. Ichigo rushes over at this unrecognizable spiritual pressure and sees it's an arrancar. "An Arrancar? What do you want? Revenge for Aizen?". She simply shook her head lightly, "No, that man betrayed me....I simply wish to see for myself the power that defeated Aizen. I mean no harm to the world of the living, you are Ichigo Kurosaki correct?" "Yeah, but sorry to say I don't have the same power I had back then, but if you really want a fight, let's take this somewhere else your spiritual pressure is too dangerous to stay here" Opening a Garganta, Harribel signals Ichigo to follow her to Hueco Mundo where they can begin their battle.

Winner via Incap or K.O.

Fullbring Shikai Ichigo vs Resurrection Harribel

Ichigo can use Bankai if needed

Speed Unequal

Ichigo: 1

Harribel:

Although haribel has more skill ichigo can still defeat her with superior ap and he can get stronger during the fight, Haribel could BFR ichigo to the Hollow world but that if she can follow ichigo. Voting in ichigo at the moment. I'm not taking into account the speed, although ichigo would be in the advantage because of its speed.

It depends on how Fullbring Shikai Ichigo would scale, if he scales to either his Vasto Lorde self or FKT Arc selves then I doubt Halibel is beating him

Which Fullbring ? You mean the Fullbring Armor that would have murdered Tsukishima ? The same guy who kept up with BYAKUYA

Or do you mean the Shihakushou Fullbring ?

Konaguna said:
Fullbring is hella fodder, Harribel slumps and beats him with her versatility
Tier Haribel's versatility will not help her. Ichigo has advantage of ap and speed, 3 captains were sent to observe the decision of Ichigo and in case he chooses to stay next to ginjo they would kill Ichigo, being one of those captains Toshiro, (faced Haribel) who spent the time training after his defeat against Aizen. So I do not see how Haribel could hurt Ichigo even being more versatile than him.

So how is this fair again? Fullbring Shikai Ichigo scales way above Harribel.

Fullbring Shikai Ichigo > Complete Fullbring Ichigo > Tsukishima ~ Post-Timeskip Byakuya > Arrancar Arc Byakuya ~ Arrancar Arc Kenpachi w/o eyepatch > Resurreccion Yammy > Resurreccion Starrk > Resurreccion Barragan > Resurreccion Harribel

Back