• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-A Partners in Crime Tournament; Round 2 Match 1: Kim Possible and Shego VS A-Town Down Under (0-0-0)

Kim Possible and Shego VS A-Town Down Under

hSsF0Sr.png

Tournament Match Rules
  • Both are restricted to 9-A.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Characters have their standard equipment.
  • Battles take place at an open field.
  • Combatants start 30 meters away from each other.

Kim and Shego: 0
A-Town Down Under: 0
Optimus Prime (Incon): 0

Following.
How fast does Kim use the sleep lip gloss in character?
Frequently quickly.

Anyways, let's go over the advantages of Shego and Kim.

• 2.20486408693x AP difference.
  • Class 10 over Peak Human LS, which should make a lot of their wrestling moves rather ineffective against the girls.
  • Relativistic reaction and combat speed which should make them quick on the draw.
  • Kim and Shego being equally skilled (The former knows 16 styles of Kung Fu and battles master martial artists like Monkey Fist frequently)
  • The heat of Shego's projectiles could be a problem and she is a notably good shot.
  • Kim's knockout lipstick and Shego’s sleeping touch.
  • Shego and Kim’s stealth
  • They both have jetpacks
  • Their acrobatics will make them incredibly difficult to land a hit on.
  • Shego and Kim have even fought professional wrestlers together and considered the task "easy".

Last edited:
Relativistic reaction and combat speed which should make them quick on the draw.
Speed Equalization rules have this to say: "The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight, etc."
Unless I'm mistaken, their reaction and combat speed would scale down to the WWE fighter's levels, which are at peak human.

Dunno if the total speed equal affects their acrobatics or not, but Ki-Go's acrobatics show way better capabilities than the WWE fighters (at least till RandomGuy sends something good pertaining to that), so that won't be much of an issue.
The other advantages are valid though.
EDIT: Forgot to clarify the sleep manip shenanigans are huge wincons that will end the match quickly in incap, and I'm not sure how A Town Down Under can handle them.

The wrestlers has some abilities that I'm certainly interested in that could even out this fight, specifically:

Theory's
and Waller's
  • Instinctive Action (Most wrestlers are able to kick out of finishers on pure instinct alone, which has been backed up by commentary)
Not sure how their power mimicry and technique mimicry would work since I'm not knowledgeable about WWE at all. We should probably wait for RandomGuy to respond for further elaboration.

Speed Equalization rules have this to say: "The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight, etc."
Unless I'm mistaken, their reaction and combat speed would scale down to the WWE fighter's levels, which are at peak human.
Iirc, Kim's reactions basically stay the same here, if not a bit lower, based on a lot of other matches with similar characters. Saw something similar with another match.
Edit: Remembered it wrong.
and Waller's
  • Instinctive Action (Most wrestlers are able to kick out of finishers on pure instinct alone, which has been backed up by commentary)
From what I've seen, they haven't really displayed anything on the level of like really impressive IR feats, like Goku using Ultra Instinct and the like. But even then, Shego has fought Kim in the Battle Suit, which does give it's user automatic reactions, so I don't think this would be too much of a problem for her.
I guess that would be kind of a valid pro for the wrestlers, but even still, it happened a good time after he was getting stomped, and due to how many pros Kim and Shego have and their several opportunities to end the match quickly, I'm not sure that he'll have a chance to put this to good use.
Not sure how their power mimicry and technique mimicry would work since I'm not knowledgeable about WWE at all. We should probably wait for RandomGuy to respond for further elaboration.
Tbh, it doesn't really seem that impressive to me. He did copy one wrestling move, which shouldn't really be that difficult for him, a wrestler, but Kim and Shego's fighting styles are vastly different and more complex. And even if he did copy their styles, Shego and Kim already fight each other to a standstill like every day, so it wouldn't even be much of a hinderance.

Last edited:
I would like to point out that the fight literally takes place in an open field, meaning Kim and Shego's ranged options are going to be extra effective due to lack of cover + from what I'm seeing the WWE fighters instinctive actions are primarily, if not entirely, offence based and not used for dodging and instead used for counter attacks which wouldn't be effective until the fight got into close range combat.

Can't see many big advantages besides maybe the fighters using their Social Influence to taunt Kim and Shego into a hand to hand fight that prevent a complete gun-down due to either range or flight

Aight. I got a lotta explaining to do.

2.20486408693x AP difference.
Fairs, but Waller and Theory have finishers that do significantly more damage than their normal AP.

• Class 10 over Peak Human LS, which should make a lot of their wrestling moves rather ineffective against the girls.
Both Waller and Theory have experience fighting characters with LS on the level of Kim and Shego's.

Waller is almost always used to having the strength disadvantage in a fight (the guy's fairly skinny), so he always finds ways to get around it in the first place.

Before I really dive deep into this, yes, Waller and Theory are only Peak Human in terms of LS, however they can both casually lift Kim and Shego's body weight (Kim has the weight of your average teenage/adolescent girl, and Shego has the weight of your average adult woman), so lifting them would be no problem.

To dive deeper into this, both Waller and Theory can wear Kim and Shego down by outwrestling them. Theory was able to do this with someone like Bobby Lashley, who is easily in the Class 5 to Class 25 range in LS. Lashley competed with Braun Strowman in an arm wrestling match, and despite losing, it was stated that Strowman had to use everything to beat Lashley. Braun Strowman was able to flip over a semi truck, which weighs anywhere from 10,000 to 25,000 pounds. He's also comparable to other wrestlers like Mark Henry, who can break chains.

Keep in mind that Theory (Peak Human LS) outwrestled Lashley (Class 5 to Class 25 LS), who's comparable to all of those wrestlers who performed said feats. Waller is comparable to Theory in skill, so he can very likely do the same.

Hell, even if you don't believe that Waller can do the same and outwrestle Kim and/or Shego (even though I can definitely argue he can), he still has ways of beating someone with far higher LS than him. The best example is his match against Sanga. Despite getting manhandled in the early portions of the match, Waller picks his spots carefully and was able to temporarily stun his opponent and hit his finisher to get the win.

I do want to clarify that Theory nor Waller should by no means have Class 5 to Class 25 LS due to the reasons I've listed above. It's more so a skill/intelligence thing. Speaking of…

Kim and Shego being equally skilled (The former knows 16 styles of Kung Fu and battles master martial artists like Monkey Fist frequently)
16 styles of Kung Fu is certainly impressive, though I'm not quite sure if Kim and Shego are on the level of Grayson Waller and Austin Theory.

Grayson Waller is a former golden gloves amateur boxer. He can throw quick jabs when his opponents least expects it. He's very swift and can casually dodge strikes and quickly counter punch. He's also very adept at predicting feint attacks from his opponents. He can also bait people into slugging it out with him so he can get the upper hand. Clips like this clearly show how quick and light on his feet Waller is.

Boxing is not the only thing Waller is very adept at. Waller is also trained in MMA, BJJ, and Capoeira. The following clip clearly shows his MMA/BJJ background. He clearly knows Capoeira as well, as he's knowledgeable in using the Vingativa, as well as the Meia Lua De Compasso. Btw, BJJ revolves around the concept that the smaller, weaker opponent can successfully defend him/herself against a bigger/stronger opponent by using leverage and weight distribution, taking the fight to the ground and using a number of holds/submissions to defeat them, so he can definitely utilize that to outwrestle Kim and/or Shego.

Waller can also hit his finisher (Rolling Thunder Stunner) in many different ways. He can hit it when his opponents least expect it, or he can catch people in mid air and hit it.

Waller's biggest advantage in his fights is his intelligence. Whatever he can think of at the moment, he'll use it to get an upper hand on his opponent. He's willing to use his finisher early on in the match to gain an advantage, he'll rake the eyes of his opponent to temporarily blind them, he'll poke his opponents eye if they're about to counter his finisher and even using the most mundane of weapons such as a pen in order to gain an advantage. He's also fought and defeated people who are far stronger than with intelligence alone. The best example of this is his match against Sanga. Despite getting manhandled in the early portions of the match, Waller picks his spots carefully and was able to temporarily stun his opponent and hit his finisher to get the win.

Waller has held his own against Dexter Lumis, who has a "sixth sense" which allows him to fight while blindfolded.

Waller has fought on par with the likes of Johnny Gargano, a guy who mixes three different styles of wrestling into a wrestling style he calls "Lucharesu" (British chain wrestling, lucha libre and puroresu).

Waller fought on par with Nathan Frazer, the same guy who fought on par with Axiom on numerous occasions. Thanks to his gift for mathematics, Axiom believes that anything can be broken down into a formula. He states that he can quickly analyze and react to anything. He uses his gift for mathematics, as well as his natural technical skill to quickly counter submission maneuvers, pinning positions, and grapple maneuvers. His natural athleticism, mixed in with his technical ring prowess, allows him to be creative with his submissions. He also makes his speed to good use by quickly dodging countering his opponents offense. He’s also shown to have really good timing, as he can catch with people with his offense while they're in mid-air.

Theory was stated by commentary to have been blessed with all of the tools an athlete can hope for, and is a true prodigy in the world of professional wrestling. This already shows the massive amounts of potential/skill Theory has.

Austin Theory made quick work of Shelton Benjamin, who has an extensive background in amateur wrestling.

After a hard-hitting, physical match, Theory was able to defeat Dolph Ziggler clean. Ziggler has a great amateur wrestling background. Ziggler set the record for most pins in St. Edward High School with 82 pins. When he was a wrestler at Kent State University, he at one point, held the record for most career wins in the team's history, earning 121 wins.

Along with being a great amateur wrestler, Ziggler was neck-and-neck with John Morrison. John Morrison is knowledgeable about multiple martial arts. He stated in an interview that he was a former amateur collegiate wrestler and gymnastic, and he's studied kung fu, boxing, capoeira, and parkour, and that he applies all of these forms of martial arts in his fighting style. He uses his parkour to pull extremely acrobatic maneuvers, as well as to use the environment around him to execute his moves as well. He can switch to capoeira kicks and feint kicks to stun and throw his opponents off game. Efficient enough with amateur wrestling to the point where he can hold his own against the likes of Dolph Ziggler in that respective discipline.

Theory was also able to hold his own against the likes of Aleister Black, who was trained in Pencak Silat and Kickboxing from the ages 9 to 15.

Theory was also able to give AJ Styles a good run for his money. AJ Styles is the same guy who was able to beat John Cena clean. Cena is the same guy who looked like was about to beat Brock Lesnar before getting interrupted. Brock Lesnar was an Amateur Wrestler, and a Mixed Martial Artist career, which he uses, along with his Amateur Wrestling background to decimate his opponents. Lesnar had a record of 106-5 in his 4 years of college wrestling at the NCAA, as well as winning the NCAA Division I Heavyweight Championship. Lesnar also ended the iconic 21-year Wrestlemania win streak of The Undertaker.

Theory was able to trade blows with the likes of Drew McIntyre. McIntyre is the same guy who had wars with the likes of Sheamus. In fact, while participating in a grueling ‘Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook’ match, McIntyre was even capable of kicking out of The Brogue Kick. The Brogue Kick is one of the most dangerous moves in all of Pro Wrestling. A referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim. A move this dangerous was something that Drew McIntyre kicked out of, and Theory traded blows with McIntyre.

Theory was able to defeat Finn Balor for the United States Championship, becoming the youngest US Champion in WWE history. Finn Balor is the same person who defeated Pete Dunne, who's fighting style revolves around brawling, stiff strikes, submission grappling, and bending of his opponents fingers (Small Joint Manipulation), which will leave someone extremely handicapped in a fight, especially since wrestling is all about striking, grappling and holding, and you can't do that without functioning fingers. Pete Dunne was also the same guy who was able to solo the entire Undisputed Era by himself, and the group has been regarded as one of the most dominant factions in WWE history. The group ended up winning all of the gold in NXT at one point.

Theory was able to outwrestle the likes of Bobby Lashley. Bobby Lashley has a very good mixed martial arts background, having a record of 15-2, defeating the likes of Joshua Franklin in 41 seconds (TKO), and Mike Cook in 24 seconds (Submission). He even defeated James Thompson, who at that point, had over a decade of experience in mixed martial arts. Lashley defeated him in 54 seconds via TKO. Lashley also has a extensive background in amateur wrestling starting from the seventh grade all the way into his service in the US Army.

The heat of Shego's projectiles could be a problem and she is a notably good shot.
Fair enough.

Kim's knockout lipstick and Shego’s sleeping touch.
Knockout lipstick could be a problem, though it'd be pretty obvious for Theory and Waller to see Kim opening the lipstick.

Shego's sleeping touch requires her to get up close and perform the action, and Waller and Theory aren't going to be sitting ducks.

Shego and Kim’s stealth
How are Kim and Shego gonna stealth in an open field?

• They both have jetpacks
Theory and Waller can stop Kim and Shego from taking off with the jetpacks, or they can grab the jetpacks and destroy them.

Their acrobatics will make them incredibly difficult to land a hit on.
Both Waller and Theory have fought very acrobatic wrestlers before. It just depends on how Kim and Shego are compared to the wrestlers Waller and Theory have fought.

Shego and Kim have even fought professional wrestlers together and considered the task "easy".
Extremely vague statement. We have no clue if these pro wrestlers are inferior or superior to Waller and Theory. That's like if there was a statement made by Waller and Theory saying that fighting security guards is an easy task, and I used that argument for every fight Waller and Theory have that involves a security guard. We have no clue if WWE's security guards are on the same level as the security guard they're currently fighting.

EDIT: Forgot to clarify the sleep manip shenanigans are huge wincons that will end the match quickly in incap, and I'm not sure how A Town Down Under can handle them.
According to SBA (Standard Battle Assumptions), Waller and Theory would have to incapacitated for at least a day in order for a victory for Kim and Shego.

Theory's IR can be useful here, as he can hit strikes instinctively, so Kim and Shego's Fragrance/Sleep Manipulation won't be 100% useful here.

Accelerated Development (Went from getting stomped by Johnny Gargano to the point where he was called "predictable" to slowly finding ways to adapt throughout the fight, even finding ways to quickly counter moves that originally caught him off guard. The commentary team states that Theory was "learning on the go" throughout the match)
This is only useful against people who are more skilled than Theory, and I'm not confident in saying Kim and Shego are more skilled than Theory, let alone Waller.

and Waller's
Kicking out of finishers aren't really gonna help Waller in a situation like this.

They can "copy" basic moves. The most complicated it gets for them is copying submission maneuvers they see from other wrestlers, but it ain't anything crazy.

from what I'm seeing the WWE fighters instinctive actions are primarily, if not entirely, offence based and not used for dodging and instead used for counter attacks which wouldn't be effective until the fight got into close range combat.
Counter attacks are defensive by nature. The whole intent behind it is to stop or oppose an enemy's attack, which is defensive way to create offense (a good offense is a good defense basically).

Can't see many big advantages besides maybe the fighters using their Social Influence to taunt Kim and Shego into a hand to hand fight that prevent a complete gun-down due to either range or flight
They can definitely do that.

Back