• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 9-A Partners in Crime Tournament; Round 1 Match 8: Undyne and Papyrus VS Medic and Heavy (0-0-0)

Undyne and Papyrus VS Medic and Heavy

yCteFFi.png

Tournament Match Rules
  • All are restricted to 9-A.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Characters have their standard equipment.
  • Battles take place at an empty swamp.
  • Combatants start 30 meters away from each other.

Undyne and Papyrus: 0
Medic and Heavy: 0
Incon: 0

huh, i thought she'd be base but i guess it makes sense to use the strongest key
well, she's stronger than normal, but at least the mercs won't have to deal with her resurrecting mid fight

question, would medic be immune to the monsters' soul based magic?
he sold his soul to the devil, so technically there wouldn't be anything to hit

well, assuming this is gravel war heavy and medic, only medic doesn't have a soul
otherwise medic would have the 8-C projectile shield
though ironically he would lose the immunity and heavy would gain it

either way, uh, one of them is going to be immune to 90% of what the monsters can do
and papyrus hasn't shown any resistance to murderous intent like undyne has, so he's getting smoked by sasha as soon as the battle starts

Papyrus is definitely gonna be out first, I think.

Does Undyne really have anything for Medic just repeatedly healing Heavy and turning him invincible as he mows her down?

Anyways, serious response.
  • Both Heavy and Medic are in their Robot War key, so they significantly upscale from their Gravel War selves, who took ZERO damage from 0.086 Tons, which is almost twice both Undyne, and Papyrus' AP. (Yea, ik Undyne is in her Undying form, but that's an unquantifiable boost)
    • Both Heavy and Medic can also deal Critical Hits, which deal triple damage.
    • Also, both Heavy and Medic can become invulnerable for a short period of time via Uber canteens, and for a longer period of time if Medic has time to build up Ubercharge.
  • Heavy is immune to SOUL manipulation, and Medic doesn't need a SOUL to survive, as shown in his gravel war key.
  • Even if Heavy somehow takes damage, he IMMEDIATELY gets healed back up to full, and both also have passive healing, and stuff like Mad Milk Syringes.
  • Heavy has INSANE Danmaku with his Minigun, which can fire 167 bullets/second, which is technically 234 bullets/second in this key thanks to Upgrades.
  • Both have murderous intentions, so Papyrus just dies even faster than he already would've.
The only advantage Undyne and Papyrus have is their LS, which won't come into play here since they start at a distance, and will probably be dead within 2 seconds.

Heavy and Medic win this with basically no difficulty, voting them.

yah naw, I got nothing to say to defend Papyrus and Undyne 😭, Heavy just rips through them with Sasha well medic constantly heals him especially thanks to soul manip immunity

Tbh, I think Medic alone would beat them with low difficulty
I mean Medic is outskilled for lack of actual melee skill feats, with the only melee shit we've seen from the man is BLU Medic getting ****** by Spy and a sneak attack against Base Classic Heavy.

but at the same time, he has just a straight up better shield than Undyne gives you, and has nine entire souls to give before going down, which is plenty of tanking hits before he actually loses to the dodge-a-phobic Undyne and Papyrus

I mean Medic is outskilled for lack of actual melee skill feats, with the only melee shit we've seen from the man is BLU Medic getting ****** by Spy and a sneak attack against Base Classic Heavy.

but at the same time, he has just a straight up better shield than Undyne gives you, and has nine entire souls to give before going down, which is plenty of tanking hits before he actually loses to the dodge-a-phobic Undyne and Papyrus
He can just gun them down with his Syringe Gun, which shoots like 14 syringes per second, and he realistically only really needs to hit either of them a few times at most to win.

Medic doesn't even need a soul to live, so even if they manage to destroy his 8 souls, nothing will happen lol.

But anyways, this is derailing, Heavy shoot gun and wins

Back