• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kimiko Miyashiro and Annie January VS Kim Possible and Shego

WKaGXlX.png

Tournament Match Rules
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Characters have their standard equipment.
  • Battles take place at an empty classroom hallway.
  • Combatants start 30 meters away from each other.

Kimiko and Annie: 0
Kim and Shego: 7
Optimus Prime (Incon): 0

Last edited:
Starlights heat manip could be a potential problem for Shego considering she doesn't resist it but it would be worthless on Kim.

Also if Starlight decides to just blind them (Which she might since Kimiko could just regenerate her eyesight so she's in no danger of that attack) that would probably be an instant wincon for them.

Kimiko's regen is also probably a pretty good way to catch them off guard, especially coupled with her borderline immunity to pain, high combat skill and acrobatics

I don't know a ton about the Kim possible verse so this is all I got for now

Starlights heat manip could be a potential problem for Shego considering she doesn't resist it but it would be worthless on Kim.
About that, that’s just something I missed during the CRTs because Shego should resist it considering it’s on her hands 24/7 and she is unbothered.
Also if Starlight decides to just blind them (Which she might since Kimiko could just regenerate her eyesight so she's in no danger of that attack) that would probably be an instant wincon for them.
Shego is a good shot even with her eyes closed, so even if Starlight did, she’d still have to deal with Shego’s insane projectile spam and the her bullshit acrobatics constantly moving around and never giving her a second to rest. This would be incredibly hard for Starlight considering she has to charge up her attacks, the lights flickering giving her away, and Shego’s more instant projectile spam, which she LOVES to do, means she’d get in a hit far easier than her.
Kimiko's regen is also probably a pretty good way to catch them off guard, especially coupled with her borderline immunity to pain, high combat skill and acrobatics
Even then, their LS is still higher and if she goes down, Kimmie and Shego still have wincons like Sleep Manip via her knockout fragrance and powers to incap her. Kim’s combat skill absolutely outmatches Kimiko’s considering that she knows 14 different styles of kung fu, goes toe to toe with several master martial artists and Shego on the daily, who is on par with her. That’s two master martial artists against one notable assassin and… Starlight. Acrobatics probably wouldn’t help since Shego and Kim are not only used to this by fighting with each OTHER — but their acrobatics are just better in every way, and they use it way more frequently.

That’s also not to mention that they have like a 3x AP advantage so a few blasts from Shego would likely do them in rather quickly. Starlight is definitely going down first and if Kimiko lives due to her regen, she’ll be easily just overwhelmed again and again until they either restrain her, go for a more lethal blow that she can’t regen from, or make her sleep. I think Shego and Kim handily take this.

3.7x times stronger, cartoon acrobatics and crazy tech versatility?

Yeah, I don't have much for Kimiko and Annie lol.

Best shot they have could be Annie messing with their tech (I assume the apparatuses are electrical in function), she blinding them and, if some time (not that much though, in like a 1-2 she charged a 8-A blast, so something to one shot them should take shorter) and GG.

But that's dream scenario tbh.

Best shot they have could be Annie messing with their tech (I assume the apparatuses are electrical in function), she blinding them and, if some time (not that much though, in like a 1-2 she charged a 8-A blast, so something to one shot them should take shorter) and GG.
I don’t think them messing with their tech would be that detrimental since all of their wincons are not tied to their tech at all. The Kimmunicator would get messed up but that would be it. Shego’s blasts are her natural superpower so it wouldn’t do much to stop her. It also seems to take a lot longer than that tbh and they’re just in a random schoolroom, so not a whole lot compared to Vought Tower for her to work with.

I don’t think them messing with their tech would be that detrimental since all of their wincons are not tied to their tech at all. The Kimmunicator would get messed up but that would be it. Shego’s blasts are her natural superpower so it wouldn’t do much to stop her. It also seems to take a lot longer than that tbh and they’re just in a random schoolroom, so not a whole lot compared to Vought Tower for her to work with.
"A lot longer than that" shows clip where it takes less than a minute and part of it was in slow-mo

Also that was a for a 8-A blast

Edit: btw, vote for Kim and Shego, just wanted to give Kimiko and Annie a wincon so this doesn't feel as stompy lol

Last edited:
Kim and Shego FRA
Kim and Shego FRA
Yeah probably voting Kim and Shego

Kimiko’s regen is kinda carrying tbh
Ki-Go FRA
Kim and Shego FRA

Now I just gotta beat these slimy mfs...
Kim and Shego FRA
About that, that’s just something I missed during the CRTs because Shego should resist it considering it’s on her hands 24/7 and she is unbothered.

Shego is a good shot even with her eyes closed, so even if Starlight did, she’d still have to deal with Shego’s insane projectile spam and the her bullshit acrobatics constantly moving around and never giving her a second to rest. This would be incredibly hard for Starlight considering she has to charge up her attacks, the lights flickering giving her away, and Shego’s more instant projectile spam, which she LOVES to do, means she’d get in a hit far easier than her.

Even then, their LS is still higher and if she goes down, Kimmie and Shego still have wincons like Sleep Manip via her knockout fragrance and powers to incap her. Kim’s combat skill absolutely outmatches Kimiko’s considering that she knows 14 different styles of kung fu, goes toe to toe with several master martial artists and Shego on the daily, who is on par with her. That’s two master martial artists against one notable assassin and… Starlight. Acrobatics probably wouldn’t help since Shego and Kim are not only used to this by fighting with each OTHER — but their acrobatics are just better in every way, and they use it way more frequently.

That’s also not to mention that they have like a 3x AP advantage so a few blasts from Shego would likely do them in rather quickly. Starlight is definitely going down first and if Kimiko lives due to her regen, she’ll be easily just overwhelmed again and again until they either restrain her, go for a more lethal blow that she can’t regen from, or make her sleep. I think Shego and Kim handily take this.
All counted. Grace.

Back