• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8 Battle Royale

So a while ago I asked who was the strongest of Tier 9. Though I only got one reply it didn't satisfy me.

You see I want to know whose the strongest of each tier like out of all the fighters of Tier 8 (or any other tier) who is the strongest?

Some might say something like "does it really matter" or it's just too many people to fight. But in order to fulfill my curiosity I need your help in helping me pick the strongest fighter of their tier.

Note: If they can go any tier higher than the tier it's supposed to be. (Such as 8-A becoming 6-B with weapons) then they can't go any higher. If it's Tier 8 then the fight must remain Tier 8. So no sudden tier boosts.

Anyway the Tier I want to do right now is Tier 8.

So let us begin this Super Massive Battle Royale with every Tier 8 character to see whose the strongest.

Who is the strongest?

From the limited number of characters I can think of, I'd go with Sailor Pluto, she's tier 8 with continent level durability, mftl speed, time stop, and seems to be capable of dealing others away in an alternate dimension. And if you're still interested, this is my best guess for tier 9: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Anai_Miu

Death fro, harry potter is absolutely featless and it's possible just a story, not the actual death.

Being a story dont mean it doesn't exist in that verse.Well thats reminds me quote of Dumbledore "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?

Isn't that moment canon in HP? If it is Death should be also.

As far as i know i will say: Giorno Giovana, Medaka Kurokami and Ryoko Hakubi

This characters, well the first 2, physically are a Tier 8 with his/her strongest abilities they jump to a Tier 2

(And i think medaka is the most hax tier 8 character)(I think...)

And then, Ryoko, her weakest version is Tier 8 at her Full Potentional she jump to a Tier 2.

Base Accelerator in a landslide, Dudes a monster. Pre-Headshot Accelerator is Supremely Unfair

im assuming we aren't using tier 8 chars who are allowed to use higher tier forms, would completely beat the point.

Edit: theres MFTL+ characters in tier 8? jesus christ.

Vergil is extremely strong at base. Yamoto being able to cut through anything including dimensional walls and barriers. Mix that in with his MHS speed and very few tier 8's can take him on.

So right now. The fighters so far are Sailor Pluto, Death E,bodice the from Harry Potter, Giorno Giovanna, Medaka, Ryoko Hakubi, Accelerator, and Vergil.

Remember everyone they can't tier jump to anything beyond 8 and when there's a winner. It might be safe to say they're the representative of their tier.

(In other words the strongest person on Tier 8 will represent all the fighters of tier 8 or something like that... Maybe)

Notadeadguy said:
So right now. The fighters so far are Sailor Pluto, Death E,bodice the from Harry Potter, Giorno Giovanna, Medaka, Ryoko Hakubi, Accelerator, and Vergil.
Remember everyone they can't tier jump to anything beyond 8 and when there's a winner. It might be safe to say they're the representative of their tier.

(In other words the strongest person on Tier 8 will represent all the fighters of tier 8 or something like that... Maybe)
Vergil stomps Giorno in that case.

Probably Accelerator as well.

Without tier jumps Giorno doesn't really stand a chance here, maybe the same with Ryoko. And if she's allowed to use all fiction, then I agree with KamiYasha on Medaka winning, even without it I don't think there's actually any way to beat her except with sealing. Edit: or with BFR

Judgment are you aware of Accelerators Hax? like have you seen the show? anything going towards him gets redirected back what can vergil hit him with

Back