• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tier 0 abilities dont matter do they?

what i was thinking when scrolling down the endless lists of abilities of a tier 1 character all of the tier 0 abilities seem kinda barebones like they have the usual tier 1 stuff but just lacking the variety of a tier 1 is this intentional? is this just kinda saying that these entities are so beyond all that the only ability they need is reality warping to do everything a tier 1A character can but bettter? tier 0 dont need vector manip they dont need spatial manip is this just because they have never shown it or does is mean they can do that but its just labelled as reality warping. wouldnt a god tier 0 like aza the godhead the creator just have a link in their bio that just puts them on the ability page and says "all of these"

this has been bugging me for a bit so can please someone explain

At that tier. A lot of abilities become useless because of the abstract and complex nature of it. For example, conventional spatial manipulation can't affect a being who transcends space.

But yes, even if a 1-A can perform all the abilities of a 3-D character who is extremely haxed. It's useless to he 1-A so it just cloggs the page I guess.

ok so just either

they are too strong for any ability besides a few to be helpful to them

or just its just kinda accepted that they have most if not all the powers on the wiki

Back