• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Plot: Thunder McQueen has been through a lot ever since his profile was created. His first loss, his first win, and a ton of inconclusive matches. But McQueen now must battle his final opponent (not really) a battle that will shake infinite and destroy everything that ever exists…

THIS IS THE FINAL BATTLE (not really)

Thunder McQueen VS Cheap Trick

McQueen:

Cheap Trick:5

Incon:5

Really this is just a question of if McQueen can stop anyone from seeing his back until he kills himself. I think that's do able, but changes a lot depending on where the fight takes place

Alternatively, McQueen sees somebody, and wishes to take them with him, and then let's them see his back and all 3 of them go down

Either way, I vote Inconclusive

Cheap trick wins via offering McQueen a quick means of dying. Cheap Trick doesn't hide the fact that showing someone your back'll kill you, and it's not like McQueen DOESN'T wanna die, so what reason would he have to activate his stand and try fighting back?

Can we not? Just... Where does the battle take place?

Inconclusive. Cheap Trick will tell McQueen that if anyone looks at his back, he will die. So McQueen jumps out into public, yelling for everyone's attention. He will then die along with Cheap Trick, suffering the same fate.

VitaminC23 said:
Inconclusive. Cheap Trick will tell McQueen that if anyone looks at his back, he will die. So McQueen jumps out into public, yelling for everyone's attention. He will then die along with Cheap Trick, suffering the same fate.
And cheap trick dies to HtH because?

And cheap trick dies to HtH because?

My bad, I accidentally erased a part of that. McQueen purposefully makes someone look at his back, Cheap Trick kills him, then HtH activates and Cheap Trick dies the same way.

Ima say inconclusive. Thunder still kills himself and Cheap Trick will die either from HtH itself, or from lacking a user. Stands disappear if the user dies.

Cheap Trick wouldn't die from lacking a user. He would just become whoever looks at McQueen's back's stand. Then again, HtH would kill the people around Thunder too, wouldn't it?

Oh. Then Thunder walks into a crowded area to bring attention to his back and Cheap Trick kills him. My vote goes to Cheap Trick.

Thunder prefers to kill himself on the spot though. And he doesn't know what Cheap Trick does. If Thunder dies while Cheap Trick is still on him, Cheap Trick also dies by default, HtH affecting it notwithstanding.

Back