• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thunder McQueen (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) VS Donne Ineta

I didn't know Purification ws an hax

so the fantasy law manipulation seems strong, what it can do tho?
You can just consider "FLM" as "Magic" if you find "Fantasy Law" is hard to understand while the verse constantly deny it being magic. His all haxes are based on FL, including "removes an ally's all negative status effects and briefly increases his/her resistance to negative status effects" and "Transfers damage Donne takes to the attacker."

You can just consider "FLM" as "Magic" if you find "Fantasy Law" is hard to understand while the verse constantly deny it being magic. His all haxes are based on FL, including "removes an ally's all negative status effects and briefly increases his/her resistance to negative status effects" and "Transfers damage Donne takes to the attacker."
so, what are Donne wincons?

I don't know. But I don't think Donne is stomped. Also, Donne's "Puts a foe's mind into an imagination world created by him briefly, therefore making the foe's actions in the real world lose control." may be a factor.

Doesn't that just get reflected onto him via HtH?
I don't know, but "removes an ally's all negative status effects and briefly increases his/her resistance to negative status effects" includes himself and from the game, the skill is from Donne being too lazy to change.

I'm not quite sure what to make of that. How fast does Donne's hax take and can he do this before McQueen just offs himself and takes Donne with him?

I'm not quite sure what to make of that. How fast does Donne's hax take and can he do this before McQueen just offs himself and takes Donne with him?
First, Speed is equalized. Second, Second, Donne's hax does not need any chant since he's too lazy to chant and he chooses to learn the FLM which does not need chant.

Even if speed is equalized hax still needs an activation time, so is it thought based or smth?
Donne has two type of FL: His Surround Fantasy Rule affects anyone inside his FL/FR range become lazier (less aggressive) and it is not even himself can control. (Like an natural aura) His Attachment Fantasy Rule, including the damage transfer, status effect reducing and healing, only needs thinking to perform. That's the reason why I chooses the two. Personally, I think the Surround Fantasy Rule will prevent TM from suicide because of Surround Fantasy Rule.

Ic, seems like it's passive and thought based. I can kinda see the argument for HtH being handled here but I have some more questions.

1. Does the whole status reducing cover death manipulation?

2. Less aggressive might not work, McQueen is willing to kill here yes but he also is suicidal and will likely just off himself. So that's more depressed than anything else, gonna need to know if Donne can cover that.

3. Damage transfer might not work, because it might go like this. McQueen does damage to himself, that goes onto Donne. Who then transfers it back and in turn that could kill McQueen who then takes Donne with him.

To answer that, I have watched the video of the game and found that there is death manipulation. There is in-universe explanation that "the powerful curse FR can cause people die" and Donne as well as other team members has fought Rule of Life, which can summon Butterfly of Sleeping Forever, which can take down any opponent instantly. It is safe to assume that Donne can resist death manipulation since he and his allies has won the battle against the Rule of Life in canon. (In fact, if we buy the skill description, there is an NLF which said Donne can fully prevent the negative status change since the status reducing is based on Donne's "will of rejecting any change")

Donne's passive effect is more like "letting people, including himself, become too lazy to do anything". However, Donne's haxes are all adjusting his laze attitude.

Last edited:
Wait

So if he resists death manip and passively incaps via being lazy, does McQueen have a chance to even Incon here?

Wait

So if he resists death manip and passively incaps via being lazy, does McQueen have a chance to even Incon here?
I don't know. But I don't think it is a stomp since TM has wincon (The possibly that he chooses the suicide methods which instantly kills himself and therefore leaves Donne has no time to perform his status effort reducing) and the thread starter does not vote to anyone.

I mean instantly offing himself isn't smth McQueen can do off the bat iirc he had devices and stuff laying around when he showed up.

I guess him snapping his own neck might do it, how fast does the lazy thing take to set in? Is it pretty much instant or are they still active for a minute or 2?

I mean instantly offing himself isn't smth McQueen can do off the bat iirc he had devices and stuff laying around when he showed up.

I guess him snapping his own neck might do it, how fast does the lazy thing take to set in? Is it pretty much instant or are they still active for a minute or 2?
The passively lazy thing is instantly as long as creatures, including human, are inside Donne's range. In Things as They Are, everyone has their own type of FR and therefore the effort may reduce or cancel each other. But in this matchup, there is nothing to reduce or cancel Donne's effort.

Then Donne just pulls a Nihilus on Thunder then it seems, HtH will still reflect the effect I think but I don't know if that's an incon or not

Back