• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thunder McQueen fights a muffin

Neither can kill each other I think. Mequeen doesn't have a counter to probability manipulation that I see or understand. Inconclusive I suppose

"Hey McQueen, do you want to eat me?"

"No thanks, Mr. Muffin, I just want to die."

"Well, me too!"

Inconclusive for the same as always.

Wait, doesn't the stand require Thunder's will to target a person?

So, if Thunder isn't willing to target the muffin (which probability manipulation may arrange), and he kills himself, wouldn't Mr. Muffin survive?

Oh. That's actually true. Cause he has an issue with being targeted. That's a valid point. I think I may switch to Muffin

Just saying, " Probability Manipulation (Despite being suicidal, any attempts at getting someone to kill them never works out)" would not activate because Thunder is not killing him because Muffin asked him to.

It would be they don't want to kill the Muffin. McQueen wouldn't want to kill the muffin and neither would his stand do to the Probability. And muffins tend to outlive humans. So he outlives

It out loving someone has given fights to plenty others. I've seen it work at least. As a muffin. He couldn't really age to death.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Standard_Battle_Assumptions

"Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

Can you explain to me which of these conditions you can get "this character lives longer than the other" to fit under?

Since Muffin's probability manipulation makes him pretty much unable to die, he would get so lucky (or unlucky, either way) that McQueen would not use his will on Muffin and kill himself and Muffin survives. Probability manipulation is one of the most OP abilities you can have, trust me. Muffin FRA.

Back