• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This'll be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equalized.

Y U K A R I vs Ascended Lord English.

Battle is on The Hill.

Both are in-character.

Who wins?

Mistress Yukari: 2

L
o
rd
English: 4

Tie: 0

Damnit! NO, if they fight, they could create a Paradox that form useless alliances and useless spectral destroyers! Just think of the dangers! The Flame Wars!

I vote for Yukari because she is superior to the Flandre Scarlet Meme, the Cirno Meme and the Sakuya Meme, although if Tabbender was in this Yukari would win.

Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Explain why.
he absolutely cucked deathlock, yukari is strong but i'm not sure if she could beat deathlock in such a landslide
We shouldn't use Yukari in flame wars, look what happened to Tabbender after using Yukari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWVCzPKihh8
i don't care what he says, he hasn't been on the wiki in ages
Screenshot 2018-09-21 19.20.25

Uselessnoob245 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Explain why.
he absolutely cucked deathlock, yukari is strong but i'm not sure if she could beat deathlock in such a landslide
We shouldn't use Yukari in flame wars, look what happened to Tabbender after using Yukari
honestly i still don't really care what he says, he's almost as baised with touhou as carlos is with mayron

Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Explain why.
honestly i still don't really care what he says, he's almost as baised with touhou as carlos is with mayro
We knew this would be a flame war, thats why I gotta stop it

L
o
rd
English slaughters memetics in his sleep.
But English is also Memetic, actually Memetic is way superior to Eternal Tiers and all OCs are at least Tier Infinite-

No to all of this.

Christian Higdon said:
L
o
rd
English slaughters memetics in his sleep.
But English is also Memetic, actually Memetic is way superior to Eternal Tiers and all OCs are at least Tier Infinite-
No to all of this.
Memetics are the highest tier

MLPlover2011 said:
But Yukari could cause stage 3 flame wars Lord english causes none </div>
flame wars don't do damage to the characters in battle, flame wars do more to the people reading the thread then the people fighting

If it gets to stage 3 or above than an admin or discussion moderator have to close this thread its what the flame war page said

MLPlover2011 said:
But it might be possible for the creator of Yukari to get rid of her page </div>
then she would be gone and only english would remain, deleting yukari's page would give english the win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back