• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This Wiki

So, I've had my eye on this wiki for a while, and I kind of want to take a look at things here. I'm still a bit new to the concept though. So what exactly is fair game here? I assume you can't just make any character you want out of the blue, right?

I'd recommend you take a look on the tab that says Useful, there is the information you may need to know about matches and doing characters if you want.

If i say what's a fair game, it would be too much information you would literally don't know of, so i recommend you doing what i said. Have a nice day, new member.

As long as it doesn't belong on Joke Battles and it isn't an actual Character from actual fiction, it's 100% fair game.

You can research fan works like Super maleo bros Z, you can make characters for Reincarnation Wars, or you can post your own machinations.

Oh, i thinked by fair game you meant vsmatches, lol.

Yeah, don't bring JBW wiki characters here.

You can post characters of fanfictions they haven't done in here, or do characters by yourself. You can also post OCs done by other people but always remember to give credit to them and not yourself.

What about your own things? I assume you can't just slap True Godly on everything or stuff like that.

I mean, if they get erased on a 1-A scale and they come back, then you can give them True Godly

I wouldn't recommend forkery such as that but

Yeah... I've had to go on about a lot of things to people on this site... but generally, don't do NLF things (such as "He can erase anyone"). Of course, I will point out anything wrong with any pages you make, so you don't have to worry about getting it deleted instantly caused you missed something.

No, but it's very highly recommended to have one at least written. (As in, it's a thing, but not necessarily recorded here)

Also, one last thing. If in a fan-work a character scales to a canon character is scaling to canon feats okay?

Since I know we treat 1-A very seriously, what of the Mythos? So long as it's explicitly those of Lovecraft himself

Don't worry too much my boi. If you do something that's against the rules, you will be let known first so you can fix it.

Eh, Not Necessarily. Though if they know about this site, it would be better to ask for permission. If it's just a sorta popular fan fiction and you don't really have a touch with the author nor does he seem to know about VS in general, it's fine to post without permission.

That would be fine, though, honestly, you could argue for putting them up mainsite, they have their own website and everything of the like. Just like RWBY, except more focused on Parody.

DMUA said:
That would be fine, though, honestly, you could argue for putting them up mainsite, they have their own website and everything of the like. Just like RWBY, except more focused on Parody.
Main Site? I dunno. They have way too much stuff from other franchises. Just look at Linkara.

But they do have their own continuity and feats based on critiquing and making fun of movies.

You could call it a one sided Crossover

Look at the Crossover page.

It's the kind of crossover with Dante showing up in SMT 3 and becoming a major story element. It doesn't scale to DMC, but it does give us a version of Dante that is 2-A.

Likewise, Channel Awesome wouldn't scale to those characters directly, but the versions of those characters they fight with their own feats exclusive to channel awesome would work.

Back