• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

This is your life not messin with me. This is your life when messin with me. See the difference, man? It's going to stunt your life expectancy. you'll

Sam Pucket vs Boomhauer. Cause I was told to do this

Speed is equal

Boomhauer ain't got no guns

Pucket gets her full arsenal (so her butter sock thing) and a bat

That's all man. Let's go

Boomhauer: 3

Sam Puckett: 1

Inconclusive/Draw:

I think Boomhauser should take this he should be alot more skilled than sam being a texas ranger which should give him good knowlage in fighting. He also is just alot smarter than sam being smarter than the other koth characters

Boomhauer all the way, give the ranger with a speech impediment a 4-0 win to loss ratio, making him one of the few characters still undefeated with such a large streak

Eh. Going with Sam. She scales to a much greater feat and is very good with the unconventional which I doubt is something Boom dude has experience with. She has a good knowledge of pressure points and I think she's equal in skill considering the whole MMA fighters shit. She's also far, far superior to Gibby who has a feat at a similar power level to Boom. Gibby is skilled on his own and even Sam stomps him in hand to hand combat. So she's definitely quite a bit stronger and equal in skill I my eyes unless we see some extraordinary skill feats from Book at some point.

Dr. Hienz Doofenshmirtz said:
Boomhauer all the way, give the ranger with a speech impediment a 4-0 win to loss ratio, making him one of the few characters still undefeated with such a large streak
Also this vote doesn't really state why he's voting for Boom

Oh I dunno why I said that. She scales to basically stomping someone who busts down doors and destroys tables because that's what Gibby does I beleive. I guess I forgot that stomping isn't always a feat-

Boomhauer is just, overall smarter and more composed. I feel like Boomhauer may see he is outmatched in a 1 on 1 melee combat, and use the environment around him. Not to mention he could possibly disarm her and use her bat for himself

Jesus christ why do you respond so quickly, but anyway, I still think Boomhauer has a definite edge with being smarter, more composed, and probably faster (about 90% sure he's faster)

Speed is equal so speed doesn't matter much at all, his genius intellect seems to simply come from the robotic grill in all honesty and I'm not sure if it extends to combat the best. And I dunno about composed. I don't think Sam would freak out or anything during a fight

Oh right, speed is equal, sorry didn't notice, but Boomhauer has actually proven to have much more wit then meets the eye. But I do think Boomhauer would definitly be able to push Sam to her limit, but I don't think Sam could do the same for Boomhauer, who has put up with way more of Dale's tomfuckery then Sam could throw at Boomhauer

Back