• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL A MOVIE?: Karkat vs McQueen

Dannysayan said:
...Karkat. Andrew confirmed that Rex Doudecim Angelus is canon, Do u see'd the mess that karkat did there?
You know? I always see people saying that but I never found a tweet or similar from Andrew saying it.

Also, I was kind of hoping that no one would notice this thread.

Dannysayan said:
welp, i noticed it SeNpAi
...okay?

Anyway, I think I can still count your vote since it was stated that all trolls were important for the defeat of the Black King

i read a lot off post that said that it was canon...If someone look for it you can find the post were the huss made it canon.

And still, even if it isnt canon Karkat got more experience than the car, just remember that karkat killed an Sburb Ogre, i think that striking power is enought to stomp mcqueen.

Back