• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THIS IS NOT CLICKBAIT! Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager, Tailed Beast Sage Mode) Vs. Son Goku

I wil go for Naruto via versitallity. Son Goku does not seem to really have anything that allows him to deal with all the techniques Naruto has as even an average ninja. With thousands of shadow clones, substitution jutsu and summonings toad sumonings especially when in Sage mode I dont see what Son Goku than do. His immortality via Regenerationn I can see being taking out by Naruto Rasenshuriken, though I am not sure to what extent it works. However one thing I find could be useful is Power nullification that Son Goku has. How does it work? That is the only way I can see him taking it.

Oh, then Naruto for sure, this Son Goku dude seems pretty outclassed tbh, seems like a stomp.

Edit: Actually missed something on his profile: Reactive Evolution? Though I have a feeling he will be taken before it takes effect.

Sooo what's the justification for Goku being high 6-C? Seems like he's the only character in his series with a profile here so there can't be scaling and there's no calc putting him at that level. Seems pretty confusing to me.

This is a stomp for naruto. Jounin level ninja are able to move faster than lightning bijuu sage mode Naruto is far above than a jounin in this state so Naruto for the win.

Back