• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Let's see how immortal the Lizard Christian talks about is, since he's looking for matches.

Vaerun has a clone (duh), fight takes place on the Prime Material Plane. Speed is equalized.

Who wins and why?

High 7-A Vaerun vs 7-B Godzilla

Godzilla is bloodlusted because apparently that gives him a chance

Vaeru: 1 (Mr. Bambu)

Godzilla (Godzilla: End of the World):

Incon:

A few things.

• Madness hax, which is manual but still
  • Body Puppetry
  • Broadway Force, funnily enough
  • Poison, apparently
  • Pain hax
  • Fate hax
Now, he leads with none of these (tending to rely on Mind hax or Death hax first, with the Existence Erasure stuff coming from his Sphere of Annihilatio, which doesn't mean much here since homeboy has Tier 1 Durability) but would come to them quickly. If any of them, probably Body Puppetry or Poison first, at least until he finds a more consistent method of takedown.

Well, let's see:

• I dunno if Godzilla can go crazy.
  • That could do a bit, but how good is the puppetry?
  • Godzilla can still sing better than Justin Bieber.
  • We hear him scream, yet Tier 1 dura speaks.
  • I dunno. How would he use fate here?

• I mean unless he's non-sentient I would assume yes he could
  • Quite literally makes them a puppet for about an hour. Their mind is fine, which is why he doesn't lead with it often, but basically he can make their bodies do whatever.
  • Noted.
  • Incap is the point.
  • Most common thing is essentially a curse based on fate. You are fated to do worse in a fight because Vaerun chose to cast that spell. Again, far from his first move (probably the least used out of all of these) but still.

Godzilla then waits an hour. Though, Vaerun won't incap in time. Why? Because Godzilla will already be asleep.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla then waits an hour. Though, Vaerun won't incap in time. Why? Because Godzilla will already be asleep.
Waits an hour while Vaerun devises stuff to kill him, yes.

What does Godzilla do, out of curiosity? Like... I get the Radiation Manip (which really isn't too bad all things considered, since Vaerun is dead and doesn't really have a methodology of getting diseased).

Let's assume he's angry at being a puppet.

Not strings. Body Puppetry is literally just "I control your body".

Okay

But like

How does he actually apply that

Keep in mind that if all else fails Vaerun can just keep the body puppetry up for insert amount of time here by just spamming the spell

It works like the Hulk. Except the more he hates his foe, the more he gets in power.

I dunno, Vaerun isn't really winning there.

Incapping for however long is winning, yes.

And... okay, he hulks out, tries to attack Vaerun who teleports away and continues using magic. What does Godzilla do?

okay but

you see

Earthquakes aren't really doing much when you can just

teleport away from them

like onto the neighboring plane for example

I mean

If Vaerun can just

Keep him from doing anything

That's incap

Can he even kill him though? I mean, Vaerun doesn't directly go for that. Also, can he even see Vaerun?

Doesn't need to.

"permanently incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) anymore over one month,"

Your boy doesn't need to be killed, just incapacitated.

Christian Higdon said:
Can he even kill him though? I mean, Vaerun doesn't directly go for that. Also, can he even see Vaerun?
Wdym? I mean Vaerun can go invisible, that's true, but that has to be done manually.

Anyhow, if that's all Godzilla has then my vote is Vaerun. If he's just a stonewall, then he can be incapped, even if it isn't what Vaerun leads with it is fair to assume he'd come to that eventually. The main issue is passive Radiation hax, but Vaerun doesn't have to deal with the resulting diseases and can pretty easily regenerate from bodily damage.

Well, that's not really all. Godzilla COULD break out if he puts his mind to it, but he's more prone to sleeping.

He falls asleep before the match begins.

Honestly, I think this is another tie. Godzilla could possibly break out of the body control with his mind, but then Vaerun keeps using it over and over to where Godzilla just gets tired and says "Screw it. You're not worth my time." and just leaves.

Uh

Wait

Godzilla, in character, goes to sleep?

Does he resist Dream hax?

Also if Godzilla flees then

Vaerun still wins

Like you're saying tie but not saying why, or giving reasons for it at least

For the Dream Hax thing. Vaerun has access to an ability that locks the target in a permanent dream. As in they are unable to wake up. He does in character use that on sleeping foes. So there's that.

So by default he loses

By leaving

w h a t

Yes.

He loses by saying, "EH, WHO CARES!?"

Well, still, Vaerun would have to hit him for a fight to start.

I don't doubt Vaerun hitting him.

So he just walks away before the fight ends.

So... can this guy actually win anything?

As it stands, either Vaerun finds his hax that work or Godzilla walks off and loses himself.

I mean

Alright I'll bloodlust him

I'm assuming he has some godly hax hidden away when he's bloodlusted?

Okay so

He's bloodlusted

What does he do now? I'm hoping this isn't a smurf thing and this becomes a stomp. If so then uh... re-unbloodlusting him.

This isn't too smurfy. In fact, it barely is. He mostly just gains resistance to Vaerun's body control. It's inconsistent if he loses it or not.

Where does he get this from, exactly? It isn't on his profile.

Also if that's the only thing that changes then Vaerun would still eventually come upon his other hax.

Frick. Didn't remember to add that on his profile. I'll add it when this is over then.

I see an inconclusive for some reason.

Inconclusive in that Vaerun after a few minutes comes upon his next winning hax and haxes him

It'll take a while but

That's fine.

Back