• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

They wear the same trench coat

Huh, this is cool

Does this Albert try to infect his opponents or does he just try to attack them and if it's the latter, what does he start with?

Wesker's far better at using his speed than Yokai would be, pretty sure he'd be able to slip and dodge a majority of the nanobots.
He could also probably distract him by throwing cars n shit at him once he realizes that he can't just muscle through them.
Not only that, but Wesker has gun, a marksman as good as him only needs a small opening to down Yokai.

Also with his healing I doubt Yokai could put him down first. Gonna go with Wesker for arsenal and IQ advantages, also being physically stronger. If he can distract his attention elsewhere and get in close, there's nothing he could do to prevent Wesker from shoving a hand through his chest.

I'll play devils advocate so this doesn't become a one-sided FRA train at the very least.
Wesker's far better at using his speed than Yokai would be, pretty sure he'd be able to slip and dodge a majority of the nanobots.
We should keep in mind that he doesn't attack with just tentacle like jabs. He has hundreds of meters of range and could cover massive parts of a large building with the sheer amount of microbots he had. He can create barriers around him instead or hit him with a large wave that would be very hard to evade compared to just a tendril jab or something akin to that.
He could also probably distract him by throwing cars n shit at him once he realizes that he can't just muscle through them.
Not sure how effective that'd be. He can easily catch said cars with the sheer amount of microbots he has and then he can retaliate by throwing the cars back or even as protection.
Not only that, but Wesker has gun, a marksman as good as him only needs a small opening to down Yokai.
That's fair, though I think if Yokai becomes aware of him having a weapon he is very likely to just play it super defensive and create large barriers and attack with walls of microbots he can't shoot through. In addition, Microbots would very likely be able to
1. Take the gun from Wesker
2. Disable the gun by getting inside it and breaking apart its components, blocking the trigger, etc (They were able to tear robots apart and stuff)
Also with his healing I doubt Yokai could put him down first.
That's fair, with his level of regen, the only feasible way to kill him would be to rip him to pieces with the Microbots, or rather opt for knocking him out or incapacitating him instead.

That's about all I've gotta say.

I'll play devils advocate so this doesn't become a one-sided FRA train at the very least.

We should keep in mind that he doesn't attack with just tentacle like jabs. He has hundreds of meters of range and could cover massive parts of a large building with the sheer amount of microbots he had. He can create barriers around him instead or hit him with a large wave that would be very hard to evade compared to just a tendril jab or something akin to that.

Not sure how effective that'd be. He can easily catch said cars with the sheer amount of microbots he has and then he can retaliate by throwing the cars back or even as protection.

That's fair, though I think if Yokai becomes aware of him having a weapon he is very likely to just play it super defensive and create large barriers and attack with walls of microbots he can't shoot through. In addition, Microbots would very likely be able to
2. Disable the gun by getting inside it and breaking apart its components, blocking the trigger, etc (They were able to tear robots apart and stuff)

That's fair, with his level of regen, the only feasible way to kill him would be to rip him to pieces with the Microbots, or rather opt for knocking him out or incapacitating him instead.

That's about all I've gotta say.
Is this a vote then..?

My bad for only getting to this now.

"We should keep in mind that he doesn't attack with just tentacle like jabs. He has hundreds of meters of range and could cover massive parts of a large building with the sheer amount of microbots he had. He can create barriers around him instead or hit him with a large wave that would be very hard to evade compared to just a tendril jab or something akin to that."
^ Fair. Granted I haven't seen Big Hero Six in ages, but I'm sure he didn't try and say, cover the entire city block in ways that would prevent Wesker from maneuvering. (I.e., running along the walls or hopping building-to-building; which is entirely in Wesker's capabilities) But I also feel like Wesker would be smart enough to know to end the fight quickly, a few jabs at the nanobot defense should tell him that trying to brute-force his way in isn't the best tactic.

"That's fair, though I think if Yokai becomes aware of him having a weapon he is very likely to just play it super defensive and create large barriers and attack with walls of microbots he can't shoot through. In addition, Microbots would very likely be able to
2. Disable the gun by getting inside it and breaking apart its components, blocking the trigger, etc (They were able to tear robots apart and stuff)"

^ I getcha. But Wesker's marksmanship allows him to shoot as soon as he withdraws; he doesn't even need to take a second to aim. By the time Yokai notices him brandishing his gun, it might already be too late.

"That's fair, with his level of regen, the only feasible way to kill him would be to rip him to pieces with the Microbots, or rather opt for knocking him out or incapacitating him instead."
^ Only problem with that is Wesker's absurd durability. Though granted Yokai might have the LS Advantage, I don't think it'd be so absurd he'd be capable of killing Wesker before he found a way out.

(Not to mention Wesker's AP should scale to his durability, but that's a topic for another day.)

Can Wesker destroy microbots? A reasonable number to prevent them hurting him? If so, Wesker takes. (If someone answers yes you can just assume this is a vote for Wesker).

Can Wesker destroy microbots? A reasonable number to prevent them hurting him? If so, Wesker takes. (If someone answers yes you can just assume this is a vote for Wesker).
It would take a few hit-and-runs, but Wesker could potentially wear down the microbots. Though I still think the match would be over fast enough that he wouldn't need to, all Wesker needs is a peak at the guy behind the microbots to put a bullet between his eyes.

Back