• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was wondering if you guys would be cool with me making a profile for The Visitor from Fortnite. This profile would include his technological capacities, which would in turn include things such as the rifts and the geography of the island being altered.

Does he have feats, lore, and abilities?

Would his sole purpose be as a joke profile, similar to Barney?

If your answers are yes and no respectively, then knock yourself out

Yes and no respectively. Basically his rocket exploding caused things such as inter-spatial rifts, pocket realities, objects being carried through time, and the island itself changing multiple times.

I think it would be fine if what you're describing is accurate. I mean we have Thanos from Fortnite already.

Let us known if you want help with it.

Glowing, you did not need to step in.

Jong, calling people names is vastly immature, please cut it out

Ok, for the record, sorry Glowing, I had no idea

Now I feel like a small bit of an asshole. Thanks for sorting it out, SD

It's fine. He's trouble, thanks for blocking him. he threatened to rape me on discord and won't leave me alone, though I've told him i'm taken and aren't interested. it's been going on for a year now and he still won't leave me alone.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Ultron123456 this is a sockpuppet of him (I can't link it i've tried like 10 times now nothing works for some reason)

Back