• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

“The World Ends With You” Discussion Thread

I couldn’t find a discussion thread for this series so I made one. If there already is one I apologise.

The first episode of the anime release today and we now have a release date and a new trailer for NEO.

What do you guys think?

Ngl I'm so looking forward to this, so I'm thinking Sho will probably be like an early boss fight. One of those your not supposed to win or smth

There are so many things that I’m interested in. Like how does the new reapers game work, what’s up with Neku, and how does this relate to “a new day” stuff.

finally finished the game.
also in terms of scalings (if anyone is going there) it is a bit funny to think about since angels are able to completely erase ones existance from all timelines and including their memories without removing their actions prior. there are also some weird dimension breaking noises and the climax of the game which is a super spoiler so I wont actually mention it unless someone asks me directly or say, a few months pass where I feel like spoiling neo is fine.

Back