• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the war between 3-D and 4-D get started

I was ignoring SM.

As you said "Any of the Low 2-C solo"

I dont doubt SM soloes, tho.

Bill is unknown, tho.

FW cannot even expect to kill GEoM.

Technically, none of these can kill him.

Reinhard too have Tier 1-A immortality bullshit even at base, which get shut down on every battle because that is stupid and unfair.

If SM is in her Low 2-C Eternal form she lacks the hax upgrades of her Lambda and Cosmos forms.

I recall erasing Sailor Crystals and or Star Seeds destroys the entirety of a person and who they are.

@Not Jim OP didnt shut down higher dimensional help, rofl.

Unrestricted Reinhard too OP.

With speed unequalized the 3D team gets blitzed to oblivion. Where is the fun?

I mean even with the blitz they still can't lose anyway.. So ezualized the speed, shut down the stupid immorality and see how Team 3D gets reks..because thats just how thing should be.

And i'm need to sleep...

In those conditions, it can go either way because Rein and GEoM can kill the 4D team. So it becomes a matter of who pulls the trigger first.

I don't think materium emprah can really affect low 2-C with mountain of hax, sure he can affect the chaos god but thats because they are exist in the warp, and also he unable to kill a fraction the void dragon(despite warp power is the dragon main weakness) and Drach'nyen, instead just sealing both of them and sacrificing one of his custodes for Drach'nyen case.

And forget about reinhard

Lol wait for moon, she may be getting Infinite speed.... Otherwise, it does not have all the hax like Conceptual Manip because it is Eternal SM and not Lambda / Neo Queen or Cosmos (In its forms, it could solos easily)

with Speed Unqual, 2-C Blitz, Speed Equal, this becomes a fairly equal match (in hax) but the AP is too different, GEOM will not die unless somebody surpassed Mid Godly

GEOM's mind and body exists in a hyperversal space called the warp, so nobody's getting past him really

Not Jim Sterling said:
Unless I miss something then only emprah mind that exist on the warp.
It's more like the real Emperor is what's in the Warp, and what's seen is just a physical projection. It's kinda hard to explain.

There's a quote in Dark Imperium that does so, pretty well.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
It's more like the real Emperor is what's in the Warp, and what's seen is just a physical projection. It's kinda hard to explain.
There's a quote in Dark Imperium that does so, pretty well.
What is the quote?

Wait, wouldn't team 4-D be looking down upon team 3-d as if they were characters in a book? Isn't that how the dimensions work? There is literally a gap of infinity in power between them.

Back