• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Walten Files Discussion Thread

So, wouldn't that give Bon Dream Manipulation then since Pumpkin Rabbit is a alternate version?
nah, Pumpkin rabbit was caused by Felix's nightmares, not the other way around. pumpkin rabbit can probably get his own profile all together. it'd be like the nightmare animatronic pages from fnaf.

Actually, I have a few questions:

1. Do we have confirmation that NOLR is canon to The Walten Files? I know it was originally made to tie into Welcome to Bon's Burgers (the thing that became TWF), but I couldn't find anything to suggest it's still considered canon.
2. If we're able to get a Pumpkin Rabbit profile, would we also be able to get a Mortality profile? Was kinda just curious about that one.

Actually, I have a few questions:

1. Do we have confirmation that NOLR is canon to The Walten Files? I know it was originally made to tie into Welcome to Bon's Burgers (the thing that became TWF), but I couldn't find anything to suggest it's still considered canon.
2. If we're able to get a Pumpkin Rabbit profile, would we also be able to get a Mortality profile? Was kinda just curious about that one.
1: I'm not sure if the creator of The Walten Files ever confirmed that it's canon.
2: If VBW accepts Pumpkin Rabbit, then i don't see why not.

1: I'm not sure if the creator of The Walten Files ever confirmed that it's canon.
2: If VBW accepts Pumpkin Rabbit, then i don't see why not.
NOLAR doesn't contradict anything from the Walten Files, so it should be fine to use. (It's confirmed to be a dream, so if we just treat it like FNAF 4 animatronic pages, it should be fine)

Welcome to bon's burgers does contradict what's in TWF, and should be treated as a 'pre-boot' of the series.

So, i guess this would be the scaling of the entire series;
Bon, Pumpkin Rabbit (Pumpkin Rabbit scales to being able to murder Felix easily, who survived a speeding car crash. Felix's nightmares about Pumpkin Rabbit are due to his fear of Bon, meaning Felix believes Bon would kill him on sight. [WALL LEVEL]
The Showstoppers (Downscale from Bon, due to their lack of showcasing their capabilities of murder, It's unknown if they're actually capable of pulling off the same stuff Bon does [STREET LEVEL, POSSIBLY WALL LEVEL]
This goes to all the humans in the verse, including but not limited to a living Jack Walten, Felix Kranken (in AP), and the rest of the humans were mauled who can get a profile [Human level or Athletic human, depending on their circumstances]

And i suppose the other animatronics would be inferior to Bon since i don't think they show any good enough feats.

And i suppose the other animatronics would be inferior to Bon since i don't think they show any good enough feats.
If i recall, Bon is the only animatronic to actually directly kill anyone. the rest of them are just possessed, although are likely capable of the same.

They should be Street level, Possibly wall level scaling to bon (which i am going to be upgrading him; heres the crt for that)

So, are more characters going to get added, or are they confusing to scale due to not doing much?

So, are more characters going to get added, or are they confusing to scale due to not doing much?
nah, they will be getting profiles.

most of them are just gonna look like a whole lotta possibly ratings. i was also tryna get in the more 'haxy' characters first like Mortality and Pumpkin rabbit before i get to them, since they dont do anything-

So, im probably making a profile for all the Seasonal characters (Witch sheep, Boozoo's ghosts) do you think it'd be worth any effort to have a navigation template for them, as they are represented as one of the other animatronics?

So, im probably making a profile for all the Seasonal characters (Witch sheep, Boozoo's ghosts) do you think it'd be worth any effort to have a navigation template for them, as they are represented as one of the other animatronics?
Not sure. I thought tabs were for different continuities (unless I'm thinking of something else)?

Not sure. I thought tabs were for different continuities (unless I'm thinking of something else)?
Well, i know they definitely come from different continuities to a degree. Pumpkin Rabbit originates from the pre-boot of the walten files series, and Mortality kills Boozoo which obviously isn't possible for the original story.

Hey @Comiphorous did you happen to need help with the rest of the Showstoppers? I was thinking about giving profile-making a try, but I wanted to try to stick to something simpler for my first attempt. I figured since the rest of the Showstoppers scale to Bon, they'd be easy enough, though I wanted to make sure first in case you were still planning on doing them.

Hey @Comiphorous did you happen to need help with the rest of the Showstoppers? I was thinking about giving profile-making a try, but I wanted to try to stick to something simpler for my first attempt. I figured since the rest of the Showstoppers scale to Bon, they'd be easy enough, though I wanted to make sure first in case you were still planning on doing them.
Sure, go ahead. Haven't started on any of the other ones since i've been working on madness combat.

just remember to add references, they're required for new pages.

Sure, go ahead. Haven't started on any of the other ones since i've been working on madness combat.

just remember to add references, they're required for new pages.
Okay, I made a sandbox for Sha. If you get a free moment, could you go over it for me, in case I missed anything? I mostly had to copy from Billy's page, so I wanted to make sure before making the article:

Okay, so I ended up getting sidetracked a bit, but I FINALLY made sandboxes for Sha, Banny, and Boozoo. If anybody here is willing to look over them to make sure that I haven't screwed anything up (this is my first time trying to make profiles), I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Just to make sure, what exactly should I put down? I already had Immortality, but do you want me to make a separate tab for their spirits?
Nah, their spirits don't have enough information on them to have a separate tab.

just add immortality type 7, and specify it's for their spirits and you should be good.

Nah, their spirits don't have enough information on them to have a separate tab.

just add immortality type 7, and specify it's for their spirits and you should be good.
Alright, and done.

So do I just rename the sandboxes, or how do I make them pages? Either way, it's late now, so I'll have to do it tomorrow.

And with that, Sha, Banny, and Boozoo all have profiles now. Feel free to do... whatever you guys wanna do with them. TBH, I'm not entirely sure what that is...

Yo the new Walten Files ep just dropped

It's peak ngl.

So, from the episode we get some new things for Bon;

Bon is confirmed to be possessed (not be Jack, surprisingly), so he gets all the good stuff that comes from being a possessed animatronic now

Gifted intelligence - Has great knowledge on souls, and can manipulate people he just murdered into doing what he wishes.

Social influencing - same as above, really good at manipulating others into doing what he wants, even if they were murdered by him

Bodily Weaponry - Claws and teeth, used both to murder people rather easily.

More AP and LS stuff for him, as he snapped a woman's neck and seemed to damage her face and possibly skull

removal of his endoskeleton weakness, as thats definitely not a weakness of his.

Also, based off the appearance of Susan's spirit, Bon should scale to breaking bones now, as it appears he broke her legs and arms.

also, might be controversial, but limited BFR for Bon when he kills someone, as he (bon presumably does it) takes their spirit to wonderland?

revamped bon page.
I would say that Extrasensory Perception might be more fitting than Enhanced Senses. I'm a little iffy on the soul BFR cause Wonderland might just be the afterlife for the Walten Fiies verse where the souls of the deceased go (Evidenced by Edd and Molly being there despite not getting killed by Bon. Although their souls are red and don't seem to retain their injuries from the crash so they might be an exception) but everything else looks good.

Back