• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Walten Files Discussion Thread

I know this is a dead thread, but random question: would the animatronics here be comparable to the FNAF animatronics due to being able to kill humans? Just wanna make sure.

I know this is a dead thread, but random question: would the animatronics here be comparable to the FNAF animatronics due to being able to kill humans? Just wanna make sure.
The fnaf animatronics scale to crushing skulls, i haven't watched the walten files, so what kind of feats do they have on killing humans?

The fnaf animatronics scale to crushing skulls, i haven't watched the walten files, so what kind of feats do they have on killing humans?
I'd have to double check, but I do remember the deaths being rather gruesome. At least one person was chopped up into pieces, though I can't remember if Bon used an axe or his bare hands to do the deed...

So looking through the Walten Files Wiki (though we may want to actually watch the videos to get a better idea), here are some of Bon's feats:

• Attacked and mutilated Brian Stells so badly he was left paralyzed and mangled, though not outright dead (it's likely he died not long after).
  • Brutally dismembered Rosemary Walten, before putting her severed body parts into Sha.
  • Killed Ashley Parks and put her corpse inside of Billy.
  • Mangled Susan Woodings and stuffed her corpse into Banny, though that didn't kill her (she instead starved to death inside Banny).
  • Killed Charles and stuffed him into Boozoo.
  • Is implied he's also being possessed by a ghost (most likely Jack Walten), though this is still unconfirmed.

I would assume the other animatronics would scale to him, but honestly I'm not entirely sure how scaling works around here...

Before we jump the gun though, we might wanna make sure The Walten Files is allowed on the site. it's heavily inspired by Five Nights at Freddy's, which might cause some problems.

Just from the first episode of TWF, Bon is Street level, athletic human speed and has class 5 LS

not too shabby for just his first episode.

Looks good to me! Though admittedly I know nothing about profile making, so I might not be the right guy to ask...

Say, do you think the rest of the Showstoppers would scale to Bon, due to them all being animatronics? Something I was curious about.
Most of them seem to be the same model as Bon, so they's 100% scale. although it'd be possibly at best since Bon is like the only animatronic to actively kill in the series.

I am trying to get the walten files out of the dreaded baseline 9-C though. would you know any feats bon or someone else did that could get calc'd?

I am trying to get the walten files out of the dreaded baseline 9-C though. would you know any feats bon or someone else did that could get calc'd?
I'm not sure. The nature of the series can make finding that sort thing difficult, I'd imagine. There's clearly some supernatural elements, though, FWIW.

From what im seeing, the characters who can get profiles are;

Felix Kranken (Athletic Human. Implied to have killed Jack Walten and stuffed him into the Bon animatronic to cover up up death. Didn't appear to be very damaged from a car crash. basically zero hax so unsure if this profile would actually work.)
Jack Walten (Human level, only hax being possession as it's likely he inhabits Bon)

Bon, and all of the showstoppers (scale to Bon who mutilates humans) ((Im also probably gonna give Pumpkin rabbit a key on Bon's page, as PR has superior mutilation feats)

Tbh, there should be more analog horror characters on VBW, the only ones i've seen is LOCAL58, Marble Hornets, Monument Mythos, and Mandela Catalogue.

But yeah, Bon should at least be street level.

Tbh, there should be more analog horror characters on VBW, the only ones i've seen is LOCAL58, Marble Hornets, Monument Mythos, and Mandela Catalogue.

Analog horror does require more digging for actual lore and stuff, which is probably why theres less of it on here.

From what im seeing, the characters who can get profiles are;

Felix Kranken (Athletic Human. Implied to have killed Jack Walten and stuffed him into the Bon animatronic to cover up up death. Didn't appear to be very damaged from a car crash. basically zero hax so unsure if this profile would actually work.)
Jack Walten (Human level, only hax being possession as it's likely he inhabits Bon)

Bon, and all of the showstoppers (scale to Bon who mutilates humans) ((Im also probably gonna give Pumpkin rabbit a key on Bon's page, as PR has superior mutilation feats)
Also worth noting that Felix was drunk during the car crash. Don't know if that affects anything, but I figured I'd mention it.

Agreed, though the nature of analog horror can make it a bit difficult to work with. Wouldn't mind pages for Harmony & Horror, Broadside Beach, and Welcome to Dreamworld, though.

Also worth noting that Felix was drunk during the car crash. Don't know if that affects anything, but I figured I'd mention it.
Dug some more, Jack would actually have a bit more than i said.

Jack would have;

Incorporeality (Ghost, this is obvious), Possession, Text Manipulation (Ghosts are capable of writing within notebooks) and Possibly Technology Manipulation (Is implied all ghosts can possess machines. Jack specifically is implied to be possessing Bon)

Huzzah! Now we just gotta make character profiles, and we'll be golden.
Well, lucky for you, i just put up Bon's profile. Means i just gotta crack down on the rest of the showstoppers, then might go onto making Jack's and Felix's profiles. although those guys are gonna have pretty barebones profiles considering they lack much screentime.

Can we justify having a Felix page, if the only notable things he's done is cover up the murders of his restaurant and survived a car crash that killed two children?

Just wondering since im making it right now, and dont wanna make it just for it to get deleted.

Can we justify having a Felix page, if the only notable things he's done is cover up the murders of his restaurant and survived a car crash that killed two children?
Maybe, that would just give him street level AP and wall level durability for surviving a car crash since surviving car crashes tend to be in that tier.

Maybe, that would just give him street level AP and wall level durability for surviving a car crash since surviving car crashes tend to be in that tier.
Not sure about Street level AP, considering he's implied to kill an assumably Human level character. i'd say he's Athletic human at best, but Wall level durability could work. though would this scale to any of the animatronics? also is there a specific number for surviving car crashes?

We could actually scale Felix to a full car crash, due to the fact the car crash happened in 1971, but the model of his car (a Rolls-Royce Corniche) didn't have airbags in them until 1989. so he definitely tanked the car crash without anything cushioning the blow.

Not sure about Street level AP, considering he's implied to kill an assumably Human level character. i'd say he's Athletic human at best, but Wall level durability could work. though would this scale to any of the animatronics? also is there a specific number for surviving car crashes?
Well i don't think it would scale to the animatronics, but it's also heavily implied that Bon is being possessed by the soul of Jack Walten.

Well i don't think it would scale to the animatronics, but it's heavily implied that Bon is being possessed by the soul of Jack Walten.
NOTR implies Felix believes he can be killed by animatronics like Bon (Pumpkin rabbit, being an alternate of Bon is apart of his nightmares, can attack and kill him), so im unsure if we could justify giving him a rating that could let him stonewall their attacks-

wall level animatronics before Fnaf lol???

So, wouldn't that give Bon Dream Manipulation then since Pumpkin Rabbit is a alternate version?

Back