• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The validity of LOLDELETETOOL and other building tools (Roblox)

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
So, in this thread (The one where I, multiple times, have stated that Souji literally stomps due to hax), Reppuzan brought up a good point of whether or not the building tools should be a part of the Robloxian's arsenal. I've decided to bring up the things for both sides of the arguments. The tools we're going to talk about are things like the delete tool, move tool, copy tool, and stamper tool (And maybe the LOLDELETETOOL, but that's for another time)

Limited ability to affect certain objects:

This change was already made to the profile, but I've decided to put it on this thread anyway.

The ability to move/delete objects with the move/delete tools respectively were gauged from them deleting players that were holding gear. There is a bug with them that allows the player to delete others if they are holding gear. Then again, the tools can be used to move/delete non-player entities, but the ability to perform it on non-players is likely game mechanics.

The tools are still usable in combat in conjuction with one another, as the player can possibly encase opponents in layers of blocks, or to delete objects below the opponent.

Range:

If the delete tool and such are going to be kept, the delete tool's profile should have the range at 720 meters. I've tested the range again, and it was at around 2,027 studs:

Loldeletetool gets nerfed hard
Loldeletetool gets nerfed hard

Basically, I traveled one stud several times in a row until it highlighted the faraway wall that was at the end of the huge platform, and I resized a block constantly. The block the lego boi was standing on is 21 studs long.

If we subtract 2,048 (The length of one of the quartiles of the giant platform), we get 2,027 studs.

Then, we multiply 2,027 studs by 0.3556 meters to get 720.8011 meters, which is the range that it can affect objects.

I've also ran a similar test on the move tool (which can - you guessed it - move objects around) to get a range of 60 studs, which is 21.336 meters in range.

And then I did one on the copy tool to gauge its range:

COPY TOOL GETS BUFFED HARD
COPY TOOL GETS BUFFED HARD

The length of the block I was standing on is 32 studs.

2048 - 32 = 2,016.

2,016 x 0.3556 = 716.8896 meters, which is the range of the copy tool.

So yeah, the range on the tools - if they stay - get buffed to a range of 'hundreds of meters' aside from the move tool, which gets squashed into a tiny range of slightly over a dozen meters.

And the part about 90% of us have been waiting for...

Should the tools be kept on the profile?

Okay, this is where it gets a bit tricky. There existsthis thing in the catalog that supports that they could be apart of the arsenal, but then again, this was a gear that isn't intended to be obtainable by normal players.

However, despite this, there have been several official games that have been made by Roblox staff where building tools are a thing. This even includes the base template for places .

My opinion: I think we should take the delete tool, stamper tool, move tool, and copy tool out of the profile, put them in a trash can, light them on fire, and cook hot dogs over them.

Translation: We should remove them.

For any IRL nerds that are worried about Michael P.H becoming a D-tier in that non-existant tier list that you made for tier 7 on google docs, There are still tons of haxxed gear that ca probably land him somewhere higher i the range of rawrxdhood , but it's not enough to make him the strongest tier 7 (Like, ten light years away from it).

Bump, I don't get why people aren't replying to this. I thought Roblox downgrades were some of the best things on this wiki.

It looks straightforward enough, but I don't know much about Roblox to evaluate this further.

Zanybrainy2000 said:
Bump, I don't get why people aren't replying to this. I thought Roblox downgrades were some of the best things on this wiki.
You seem to have a hate boner for Robloxian. Despite the fact that you have one as your profile pic........

Did he stomp your favorite character in the past? Is that why you're so eager for downgrades? Just wondering.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Zanybrainy2000 said:
You seem to have a hate boner for Robloxian. Despite the fact that you have one as your profile pic........
Did he stomp your favorite character in the past? Is that why you're so eager for downgrades? Just wondering.
Funnily enough, I actually like Roblox, its just that I acknowledge how most of the users on this wikia dislike it. On the other hand, I don't care too much about downgrades, so yeah.

Zanybrainy2000 said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Zanybrainy2000 said:
Funnily enough, I actually do like Roblox. It's just that I acknowledge how most of the users n this wikia dislike it.
I kinda hate the LOLDELETETOOL Roblox stomps arguments too. I'm just making sure this doesn't have any hidden meanings.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Zanybrainy2000 said:
VersusJunkie54 said:
Zanybrainy2000 said:
Funnily enough, I actually do like Roblox. It's just that I acknowledge how most of the users n this wikia dislike it.
I kinda hate the LOLDELETETOOL Roblox stomps arguments too. I'm just making sure this doesn't have any hidden meanings.
Oh yeah, I hate that statement too. Good thing that I actually managed to find out that the ability for it to delete players is only possible via a bug, which would technically nullify that statement from ever being repeated.

I neither like nor dislike the series. I just wanted this issue settled. If no one has any more input I'll make the changes.

Back